1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my 10 month old

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by opaka, Oct 7, 2008.

1. opaka

opaka Pup

here is a few pics of my mutt what do you guys think i know he is not a game dog but he is getting work for that look

Attached Files:

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

he looks happy ...keep up the good work..mutts need love to...just not from me.lol.

cUTT-

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

He's cute.

4. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

Nice! Good luck with him.

5. opaka

opaka Pup

LMAOL he is a good house dog ( i rescue him @ 3 months from very bad heands ) now im doing my research on blood lines for my second dog:D

6. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

He's a nice looking dog...good luck with him.It's always good to do some research on the different blood lines before getting another dog.What blood lines are you looking at getting?

7. opaka

opaka Pup

not sure , jeep maybe im still doing research so im going t be asking a lot of questions soon i want to be 100% sure cuz i will be moving to the dominican republic and i want to take 2 good dogs (male and female ) dont know anybody down there with true game dogs

8. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

Good job on the rescue! Breed needs more people stepping up like that.

I have a Jeep/ Eli dog and LOVE the amount of drive and desire to work he has.

Good luck with your search!

Genevieve

9. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

I think he's a very nice looking dog. I love his coloring. I got my first dog with out a pedigree either. So I'm here to research lines too for my next dog which will probably be awhile. Good luck with yours.

10. opaka

opaka Pup

thanx helles belles
    thanx ftg he is very happy he loves to work so i try to keep him happy:D

11. opaka

opaka Pup

btw that pic i from a month ago