1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my 1st rescue

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by kanediggity, Jan 7, 2007.

1. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

well i have finally been approached with a recscue. they gave me mase (sp?) and everything they thought thos dog was visciosus well i went out with them (them being paws) and they were full of shit this dog wasnt a pitbull but too my experience was very much a heeler pitbull mix very much heeler and very much pitbull (who kmows) bat ears like a heeler. but brindle like a pitbull i dont go on color for a type of dog but for sure pitbull is in her. she is a real good dog and i was wondering what ca person do with a resuce like this. to be honest i migt try to pull her and if that dont work out to my standards i might try to pair her with a dog that i am hunting i dont know if anyone would love to ahve her holler if not i will keep her before i let someone here have her