1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my 4th loss and why i'am here

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by tahamonie, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

“Let me pose this question to ya , If your Family took you to the hospital for treatment and while in the E.R. you set until your passing away ,dont you believe your Family would find the Doctor or the Hospital responcible ?”

Your question is a totally different scenario! Being an emergency room is fully staffed with registered nurses and doctors…the “vet” wasn’t at his facility nor was your dog lying on the operating table or in the waiting room dying, while the veterinary was standing around watching! Your veterinary just didn't return your phone call...nothing against the law about that!

2. tahamonie

tahamonie Banned

I totally disagree, it's the same darn thing ! thats why they advertise 24 hr's emergency care, in so many words they're saying "we'll be there for ya".Just the same as you know to exspect your Doctor and nurses would be in your E.R.
    Plain and simple the bottom line is "don't advertise what your not willing to provide". that 24 hr little statement in itself make them liable , thats just my oppion. I'll see !

3. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

“I totally disagree, it's the same darn thing !”
    You’re comparing apples to oranges!

“thats why they advertise 24 hr's emergency care, in so many words they're saying "we'll be there for ya".”
    Wrong again a hospital is opened and staffed 24-7 where as most veterinary clinics are individually owned and operated by 1 veterinary, unless in a larger more populated city. If there is only 1 veterinary or even two…that can and will limit their availability! Plus take into account they could have all ready been on call, sick, or even on vacation. There are endless possibilities, facts are you and your animal/s, are not always going to receive priority.

“Just the same as you know to exspect your Doctor and nurses would be in your E.R.”
    Again you are comparing apples to oranges. A hospital is staffed 24-7 where as 99% of veterinary clinics are not! Nor was you actually in the vet’s office waiting for service, instead you only made a “phone call”!

“Plain and simple the bottom line is "don't advertise what your not willing to provide". that 24 hr little statement in itself make them liable , thats just my oppion. I'll see !”
    You absolutely correct…it’s only your opinion! I’m sure they don’t actually advertise 24 hour service, but “on call 24 hours a day”. Either way your dog is dead and no lawsuit is going to bring it back or better prepare you to prevent it from happening again! Learn from your mistakes, find another veterinary if you feel the need, and prevent it or the possibilities of it from happening again! Sorry for your loss, but trying to place blame on a veterinary is unneeded stress and pointless!

4. tahamonie

tahamonie Banned

Apples and Oranges , ya thats a good metaphor but while they differ at 1st glance they share far more similarities then they do differences , likeness's that aren't considered by the average joe. they're both round in shape,they're both grown on tree's in groves, they're both fruit's they both taste good , they're both suppose to be good for you.I could go on but I fail to see what practical significance there is in doing so.
    Although our opinions very on this issue, I will say your word's were not waisted and you have caused me to view things from a slightly different prospective. Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2005
  5. Noname

Noname Banned

Let is go and hopefully you will have better luck with the next dog you get. Dont worry so much about the vet and more about finding the persons that did it.

6. tahamonie

tahamonie Banned

ya da ya da ya da. did i once mention i didnt already know the idenity of the do'er of the dirty deed ? NO ! you worry about what concerns you which isnt someone who's poisoned your dog and i'll worry about settling matter's with my Vet, "nuff said".

7. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

"I will say your word's were not waisted and you have caused me to view things from a slightly different prospective. Thanks !"
    good attitude ;)

8. PiT_cHiK83

PiT_cHiK83 Big Dog

i'm very sorry... i'm hoping the best for you.... for the basturd that hurt your pups "if you don't pay for it in this lifetime, you'll pay when you die" ... karma .... and r.i.p for your pups....