1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My bitch

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Kuntry, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

I have this little female and her last heat has passed...It's been a while. She lost her appetite when I swapped her foods. Next thing I know her shape aint the same. And her tits got milk in them. I don't understand why shes making milk if she is not prego. Any ideas?

2. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

False pregnancy maybe

3. kgip2

kgip2 Pup

Yep sounds like a false pregnancy...

4. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Could be she's horomonal acting like her heat is near but milk is dripping out. Licking her twat alot too like she's about to jumpstart something but it ain't swollen at all like her heat is near..

5. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

I gotta research it, seems she has alot of these false alarms.

6. Chump

Chump Banned

Pseudocyesis - it is very common after the first heat. Often times it will happen if they were bred too. There isn't much you can do about it. Just basically wait it out.

7. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Thanks Chump, she had discharge today and when I grabbed her tit milk shot out at me in a visious stream..

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

My girl gave me a scare like that. She didn't produce milk but her nipples got long and the glands around them were all swollen. Her nipples still don't look the same.

9. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

It's weird for sure, she acts alright and all. It looks like shit I been exercising her pretty good and you could tell and then out of nowhere she got sacks of milk.