1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My Boy - Byson!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by KashBFD, Mar 25, 2012.

1. KashBFD

KashBFD Pup

Hey to all, Firstly he is not new, i have had him for nearly 3-4 months but thougth i would share with yourselfs some of the latest pictures i took today. He goes on morning and night jogs every second day. He is only 17-18 months old and still has some filling to do but is a big boy, specially compared to my Busta... tottaly diff lines.

Please leave polite comments.. no need for abuse.

P.S its my cousin in the pics not me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KashBFD

KashBFD Pup

3. KashBFD

KashBFD Pup

4. bullandterr

bullandterr Big Dog

nice dog fam!

5. KashBFD

KashBFD Pup

Thanks a lot bro.. he something different init. Thought why not.. nothing like my other boy.

6. bullandterr

bullandterr Big Dog

no worries man, i see you're a fellow brit. i'm currently livin in canada but i was raised in newham. how is it handling pits out there, authorities dont give you trouble?

7. Nice dog Kash, you still got Busta? How'd the 2 get on? Much better now the nicer weather here don't you think, makes them daily dog walks evenmore enjoyable.
    Cheers

8. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

He is going to be a beast!

9. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

yes i agree, looks like some good old blood