1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my boy KINKY

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by blackbisquit, Jun 25, 2010.

1. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

back on toppic... (please beanieman just come to my hous stop talking just do ;))

[​IMG]

this is a son of kinkie and he is not that compackt little bigger.. longer..

2. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

[​IMG]

here you can see good exemple..
    the little black and whit dog is perfeckt exemple of show staffie in our country.. they are just as the standart says...

when you see my boy allso stafford bud he bigger.. thats best way to explain for me.. my staffs ar little bigger and longer in body build...

:):)

3. Is it possible for you to tell the difference between the breading Spike x Feng or your last breeding Devil x Flame? The way I see it is both BS dogs to bring it in your words :D

As far as I know you are also doing a cross combination at this moment.
    What makes your dogs better than the dogs of Black Bisquit?

4. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

tamara please open your own toppic ok???
    RESPECKT ;)

5. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

And i dont sale pups so discusion over ;)

6. I am sorry but I would realy like to see his answer.

Maybe a moderator can split this topic between your pictures and the crap Beanieman has to say.

7. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

maybe they can splitz the bullshit to your own toppic than if you like to chat to beaniman

I DONT AND I DONT WHANT THE BULLSHIT IN MINE ;););)

keep your onw shit at your own door i do allso....

thanks for understanding ;):)

8. It's not me who has the shit. :D

9. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

well maybe some people get some shit and they will leave me alone :D:D

10. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

[​IMG]

well kinkie thinks lets keep it cool :D

11. snuff

snuff Pup

fo surre :p:p:p:p

12. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Devil x flame is better then anything you got tamara.
    Yout talk of ace beeing a dog with real drive and talk big to people in holland on boards.
    Do you want to see the mails i got from the breeder of your dog how mummy is a straigth cur and doesn't do shit.
    you got your self a cat in the bag with your ace LMAO.
    You don't know shit a bout dogs but you talk like you do, shit your were stalking me with all those mails and text messages even during work time and so on and so on, asking me about this and that.
    But then i told the truth in holland about my dogs pedigree's and al of the sutten i was your enemy.
    silly little girl, trying to play with the boys.
    Get your self a real stafford then we talk, with hummer, dana and ace you ain't got squad.
    And still you breed hummer to LOL a black bisquit dog.
    Wow i am suprised,:D

@ black bisquit you never showed up so quit talking, of me coming to your house not worth it.
    you peddle plane and simple

13. beanieman

beanieman Banned

neh give me real tats the way they should be :D

14. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

cant whe please stop talking black bisquit dogs fucking hell is it that diffecault
    im not talking blackbisquit dogs at all... its my name cant help it
    please please pleas go play and leave momy alone ok guys?

let shake paws :dogdrink:

be happy whit your dogs i im to..
    no need to talk that much shit on the internet :):):)
    all are pirets storys so please stop the bullshit and being im the man talking....

lets get back on toppic when like my boy look at it and anjoy..
    if not skip on...
    like my TATS well jerk on it or whatevr you do..
    when like not skip on...

everybody happy please stop the circus now ok?

i dont whant to be in all that bullshit talk come on guys RESPECKT ;)

15. I asked you something no need to get personal.

You remember much, you will also remember what I know about your bitch.

Stop talking about othermans dogs. It will come back to you, you can count on that.

16. I'm done with the circus my dear.
    The clown knows how to contact me :D

17. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

must be to hot to go outside or something hahaha now youve all got a glimps of any of the dutch staff forums and the reason why ppl are taking it to diffrent boards.

ovr here nobody likes to share the ligt of day but as i always say in the end its just about the dogs so when one is happy feeding theyre dog then just feed em and never mind the rest.

BB i like your dogs they are good performers on the sporting circuit and thats what you are flying the flag for.

Beanie you still got them old type dogs and ive got mad respect for what your dogs and therye predecesors have done to be walking round.

AOD hummer is a smashing lookin dog who is also putting down in the sporting circuit you always seem to be having fun with your dogs and thats what its all about imo.

now carry on.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
  18. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Sweety does who know me and my dogs on this board already know that part about Flame i am a straight up person.
    So there is nothing you can thread me with.

Now goodbye and have a nice day :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
  19. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Damn, what happened to this thread? Straight up on the real, everyone's got something to say and everyone's got opinions on their dogs. That is fine but what's the need for the personal attacks? Some posts say she is a puppy peddler, but how is she a puppy peddler? She is breeding dogs that she believes to be the ideal staffy, just like other breeders. For example, I'm not fond of the breeders of showbred apbts and I wouldn't own a Castillo or TnT dog because they are bred for conformation only. But does that mean the breeders of those dogs are peddlers?

Also what's up with the personal attacks? Alright, the girl has big tits but the thread isn't about that. Everyone started commenting about them being fake n shit etc. As I recall, the thread was about staffies and not her tits. Fake or not, I don't think that's anyone's business. Just my two cents and the dogs look good, they are well taken care of. If they really are showbred staffies, then they are some of the better ones out there since all you see are the kegs on legs now.

20. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

glad you got a clear view of this treaht
    THANK YOU VERRY MUCH!!!!!

your a smart man or woman :D