1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My friend needs your prayers!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chef-Kergin, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Very true,always hard to understand.but the good lord always has a plan for things and we sure won't ever understand and it ain't our place to question it.but they will make it through ok because the good lord looks out for folks in this situation.we always think we never have enough time with our loved ones and that it should always be longer,but the thing that always helps is knowing that you will see them again and in a better light.

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I'm sorry for your loss Kergin.

He had a good friend in you, looking after his family after his passing. Thanks for the message, I will keep them in my thoughts.

3. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

you're all to kind.

someone pm'ed me the idea ( ;) ) of getting everyone that was close to ron, or even old friends for that matter, to take the time to write something down, a memory or two of him, how he might've touched their lives, etc, and put it together in a book for his son Jacob to read when he gets older.

phenominal idea.

also, here's a link to his obituary:

http://obit.jamiesonandyannucci.com/obitdisplay.html?id=473977&listing=Current

at the bottom, there are two addresses you can send a memorial contribution to, one being the Hospice of Miami County, and the other Jacob's Education fund. Don't want to break any forum rules by posting addresses on here.

Every little bit helps, and I'm touched that some folks have expressed the desire to help out complete strangers in their time of need.

Even if you just want to send a card with your thoughts, Mackenzie can be reached at the second address listed in the obituary.

Again, thanks to the game-dog community for your thoughts and prayers.

4. thepitpalace

thepitpalace Big Dog

The idea of a memeory book for his son is awesome. He would cherish that forever...

5. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Ouch! :( Man, thats a rough thing to read. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers. 24 years old. Thats such a shame. Maybe you could look into making a web page with paypal for donations. If I was computer savy I would do it for you myself. Just tell his story and put up some pics. Every little bit helps.

6. deepsouth

deepsouth Big Dog

They will be in my prayers. Sorry to hear this news about your friend Kergin.

7. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Kergin, thanks for the updated information. And you're welcome. ;)

8. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

some money for the boy is on the way,thats one thing he will need in life is a good education.

9. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I am so sorry to hear this Kergin. Prayers for his family and yours are on their way.