1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My Greyline Dog

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by builtmorepits, Apr 27, 2006.

1. I don't breed dogs. I don't care about money, I can make more at my job and do less work than it would take to raise tons of pups. I haven't even had a male dog. The only reason I own a pit bull is I like the pull shows. German Shepards are more my kind of dogs. A friend of mine that deals with German Shepards and Dobermans got me into trying and pull these dogs. I made the website just to show people pictures because I'm proud of my dogs. My dog has had two heats and I haven't even tried to breed her. Alot of people do this for money so if you do I'd have Juan Gotti. Juan Gotti isn't breed for fighting, he's breed to make money and that's the way some people are. I haven't ever had a litter before and have no plans to in the future.
    You people get so defensive over your "game dogs" its rediculous. Alot of people have different tastes and if Juan Gotti is their idea of a pit then let it be. I could care less. I think you can find a good dog no matter what bloodlines. That's why I bought my dog, tons of energy and a well built dog IMO, and that's why I started this thread to show her off and show people some greyline dogs aren't mutants.

2. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

I will defend my "game dogs" to my deathbed. They'd do the same for us.

What have I been saying over and over? A mutt is a mutt is a mutt. No amount of papers, opioins, or money can change a dogs breeding. The end.

GSD

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2006
  3. Well I wish I could make money at selling gamedogs. After all the work, feed, supplements and medical care, I come out in the hole everytime.:(

4. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Breedings <!-- ParagraphTitleEnd -->

<!-- ParagraphBodyStart -->We have no planned breedings at this time. Check back again.<!-- ParagraphBodyEnd -->

No plans to breed huh? You also have a nice list of dogs produced at builtmore on
    http://www.freewebs.com/builtmorepits/funpicsshowpics.htm

And you have a male coming this weekend?

Your dog looks more like an AmBull than anything.

5. couldnt have said it better myself no wonder why i dont come on here much anymore

6. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Hey, OT, but presa, you got Presas lol?

7. Well I did breed once to try and keep a line of one of my dogs going, but no dogs came out just like him so I didn't keep any. He was an amstaff no doubt. I wouldn't ever breed to profit because unless you get a crazy amount of money you can't profit. I really have never tried to get a game dog until I got the male ironline dog. I hope everything works out with him. I know he can play for hours now. I know you guys will love Rocky, the dog I did breed to a female of a friend that made my produced page, so I'll give you a pic. Can't wait to see comments on him :)

8. Here he is, game as they come ;)

Attached Files:

9. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Troll? :rolleyes:

But to humor you, here's MY dEaD gamE GraND ChAmPPeOn!!#!. . . Of the food bowl.

[​IMG]

10. I wish I had a side picture of him. My 70 year old grandpa bought him and the first thing he did was dock his tail. It looked horrible but he liked it.

11. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

I thought it was customary to dock an English bulldogs tail? ;) Just kiddin'. I am. Really.

12. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

findrodhere why are you SO DAMN RUDE all the time ! Every dog anyone posts you call a mutt. Why such nastiness ? Who cares what the dog is mutt or not. If he had a cocker spaniel and wanted to post pics to show everyone his dog he has a right to without being ridiculed.

13. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

thats nice ogand re there at least she doesnt look like a pig

14. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

I'm not sure why he does it. But maybe he's sick & tired of people claiming what they have is something that it isn't?

I have my moments too, so. . .

15. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

You have your moments but every post you put up isnt makeing fun of someone or thier dog like his are. Every post I see from him he is trying to make someone feel bad.

16. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

I think that would best be brought up in PM with him then. ;)

-GSD

17. I went and searched the net to gain for info on gotti's (greyline) and I saw that all the dogs were huge and monsters....I knew that though just proving a point bear with me.....I feel that if thats what you want then no one has the right to stop you go right ahead.....but as far as it being a APBT......its not....but hey...say what you want...i mean according to the standards at least which to all people is the law for breeds......

18. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

" don't breed dogs. I don't care about money, I can make more at my job and do less work than it would take to raise tons of pups. I haven't even had a male dog."

"Well I did breed once to try and keep a line of one of my dogs going, but no dogs came out just like him so I didn't keep any."

You contradict yourself. I say fix all your dogs its rather obvious since you didn't keep any puppies you did it for money. Which would class you as a BYB or puppy peddler.

19. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

findrodhere why are you SO DAMN RUDE all the time ! Every dog anyone posts you call a mutt. Why such nastiness ? Who cares what the dog is mutt or not. If he had a cocker spaniel and wanted to post pics to show everyone his dog he has a right to without being ridiculed.
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Oh highvoltagestaff, where do i begin? You are in the same boat as builtmorepits, you both label dogs incorrectly. Would you rather I tell you that you're amstaffs and re dogs are beautiful and should be breed and registered as apbts? Nope, i won't do that, it would be against my motto of breaking hearts and taking names...I wonder why people are posting pics of mutts on an apbt websites, there are plenty of mutt web sites and forums where yall should go to converse about your mutts. Hey, i've owned mutts and i've loved 'em, but i didn't go around and tell everyone they were a pure breed. You ever hear of false flaggin? well, that's what you and the rest of these mutt owners are doing. It's like calling a scissor a knife.

20. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Hmmmm, from your gallery looks like your dogs are very pet like to me. Do you have issues with anyone that might support the APBT, the Am Staff or the Staffie Bull (all of which are Pit Bulls), or exchange ideas about the breeds of dogs we all seem to care about? And yes I have an APBT (knife) and a fantastic mix-a-mutt Am Staff (scissor).........I think the point is everyone who loves Pits is welcome here, wouldn't you agree????

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2006