1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My jeep..

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by DragOnRE2, Oct 19, 2005.

1. TRENCHHOUND

TRENCHHOUND Big Dog

nice dog you got there,i got one with a little weight problem.how do you keep him in shape like that.

2. americandream

americandream Top Dog

tab- this dog doesnt JUST have perect conformation hes won plenty of titles in K9 sports as well. hes a perfect specimen of the ADBA.

mia- how would it be a disgrace to the breed? that dog is known worldwide for its achievements and its offsprings achievments.......... not in just conformation.

14rock-disrespecting another persons dog?? you want me to start or what.? if im gunna get accused i might as well......

he IS true to standard he IS a PERFECT SPECIMEN of the breed. you dont get any better then that. AM STAFF no he is a regestered APBT. end of story........

all heart...ya riiiight.

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Edit-I'm not going to argue with you over this on the public forum.

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Ooooo, so add "pit bull" that "attacks" people to a positive influence for breeding. I HATE "pit bulls" & APBTs that compete in Schutzhund & other like sports!!!!!

5. americandream

americandream Top Dog

hes a champion weight puller........... where did you get that info from???

he passed the TT test and is DNA profiled go check out the victorino's site..........

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2006
  6. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">hes won plenty of titles in K9 sports as well. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ooooo, so add "pit bull" that "attacks" people to a positive influence for breeding. I HATE "pit bulls" & APBTs that compete in Schutzhund & other like sports!!!!!

me2!!!!

7. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

must of misunderstood what you meant, but K9 sports tend to be Schutzhund & the like.

And who cares about weightpulling? My OEB is an excellent weightpuller & has outpulled many a "pit bull", but the most awesome exhibition of weight pulling I've ever seen was by a Swiss Mountain Dog. So does that mean we should breed that dog to Finale? Just because a dog can pull, doesn't mean it's breedworthy.

8. americandream

americandream Top Dog

no not just the weight pulling.......... his name should say it all.......

U-WP CH. 'PR'/ADBA GH. CH.I 'ACE of ACE' Victorino's "rebels red ace" TT

DNA profiled.

what do you mean "we" breed......

anyways i would like to see the male the owner plans to breed her too.......... any pics?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2006
  9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

you still haven't listed anything that makes a breedworthy APBT.

Obviously your breeding standards & the rest of ours are worlds apart. Hence the difference b/n our dogs. Ours are pretty AND functional. :)

10. americandream

americandream Top Dog

what do you consider breed worthy then????

11. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

yeah i had to laugh a little at that to

12. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

13. americandream

americandream Top Dog

well gunna answer???

14. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Titles should only hold any merit in this breed if they have first proven game. Gameness first, then the titles acheived afterwords can compliment the dog. But without gameness, titles dont mean squat to me. And no, weightpulling does not show gameness. I'm not arguing with you he isnt a great dog in his own right, he looks phenomenal and can pull his ass of with the "Ace of Ace" title, but I'm telling it like it is. If he was on my yard, I still would not breed the dog unless he has proven game! To do otherwise would be an insult to the gamedogs who had to earn their right to be bred (yes, no matter how good they looked!).

15. americandream

americandream Top Dog

well then no dogs should be bred, proving game is illigal. and game is rare. so you might as well give up.

16. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Game is rare if you are working with stock bred the way you like your dogs to be ;) . And no, I wont give up and only allow uneducated idiots like you to further destroy this great breed.

17. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

Looks like you have the same mentality as your dogs. WE WILL NOT GIVE UP! This great breed is so loyal and game, we need to show them that we will be loyal to them and game against any of the uneducated fools who attempt to destroy them. The true APBT will live on to be used by my kids!! Simms put it well when he said this breed is not for the general public and here is another fine example.

18. americandream

americandream Top Dog

nope my dogs dont give up. they have tinacity.... good enough for me. you no nothin about my dogs.

19. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

I know that they are not bred to standard. I know they are big shells of the APBT. You know nothing about my breed. Tinacity, huh? If tenacity is good enough for you, why the hell do you choose the APBT (or the imitation/generic version, lmao)? I'm sure a lot of other bull breeds have just as much "tinacity" as your dogs. When will you see the light, come on out of the shadows.

20. americandream

americandream Top Dog

well..... you can call me names, assume about my dogs. but i wont get a game bred because its so rare and if i did i would be worried about it scraping my other dogs. i have my dogs together in the house all the time. my dogs dont get along with others well at all and they have disagreements once in a while. i may already have to separate magnum by summer.

even if they are not game bred there is a chance of being game.

i show my dogs all i need is the "not give up attitude" to be successful and that dont mean they have to be game bred. if you like it or not the number of "curs" will take over the game breds. "ITS NOT CUZ OF IDIOTS LIKE ME" why? cuz i DO NOT BREED DOGS.