1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My jeep..

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by DragOnRE2, Oct 19, 2005.

1. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Mmmm.. Curr-Burgers!!

The Watcher likes this.
  2. CRG

CRG Top Dog

Curr-Burgers lmao.....Good one SFK

3. DymondsEdge

DymondsEdge Banned

Why are we comparing males to females? Why not compare males to males?

4. seeingredcrin

seeingredcrin Banned

Yea girl ! why dont we do that

5. ricki

ricki Banned

A lot of people on this site talk real big, but when it comes down to it you just might have game dogs like you claim but you yourselves are likely a bunch of lame ass pussycats.

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Such hostility towards complete strangers you interact with anonymously over the internet isnt healthy......

7. seeingredcrin

seeingredcrin Banned

couldnt say it better myself...such hostility...all im saying is why are you people comparing males to females ?? how 'bout comparing some males to males and must we fight about it ? a little bit rediculous if you ask me

8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I think the OP was looking for a mating partner, without coming out to say it as the thread would of got closed. However, this is just an assumption.

9. simms

simms CH Dog

Ha Ha, Some on this site do infact have gamedogs and some infact don't.....that's No secret...LOL

I for one choose not post peds, and rarely make any comments on peds or particular breeding's, but then again I'm not networking.

So for being a lame ass pussycat.... I'll take that on a msg board...LOL

You got anything else to contribute?
    Got a ped?

Regards.

10. ricki

ricki Banned

my ped DAD=GAME
    MOM=GAME = ME= GAME

Your ped PUSSYCAT
    PUSSYCAT=YOU=PUSSYCAT

11. simms

simms CH Dog

I wish I would have seen this before I posted....LOL

Good one :)

Regards.

12. simms

simms CH Dog

At least you have a sense of humor....LOL

Regards.

13. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I agree & am with you on this. I do not facilitate the use of pedsonline or any other similar service because I have seen what this kind of internet papertrail can do to people. I do not post pics of 95% of my dogs b/c their mine. I do not sell puppies, I do not offer breeding services, & nor do I care to broadcast to the entire world what lies within my back yard. I post pics of what, 6 dogs? & most aren't APBTs. And that's when I own 47. There is no reason to "show off" things that we do not wish to have taken from us.

14. simms

simms CH Dog

No Bueno anymore....Close the circles folks.

Good post Miakoda.

Regards.

15. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Have you ever thought of just making "close the circle folks" your sig so you dont have to type it all the time Simms. LOL I'm just playin with ya...........

we know you got it copied for quick copy/paste actions ;)

16. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

sounds to me like a bunch of pack dogs,,,,a true pitbull stands alone..,,,lmao

17. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

?????????

Whatever. But true APBT owners have & will always stand together!

18. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

just j/k mia ,,, everyone so serious????why is that????:confused: this site i thought was to educate and teach those to love the breed who don't know about it,,

19. Judy

Judy CH Dog

lol...........

Simms I really did think that it was going to be in your sig line, sooner or later :)

20. Mercenary

Mercenary Pup

i agree there

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2006