1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my kids

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by shrekthepit, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Shrek and Phatty

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2005
  2. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Nice how are they breed?

3. I don't breed them, Phatty had to be fixed due to health problems and Shrek doesn't seem interested in any other females.

4. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

What I meant was, what is their bloodline?

5. Oh I don't know, my grandma has 4 pit bulls, she just kind of adopted them and I took shrek when he was 2 weeks old, he was having health issues and I practically became his mom.

Phatty I took away from an abused home when she was 1 year old, they had her tied up and over weight, so I don't know what she is either.

What I was told was she is an american pit and he is an american staff. He's huge though, about 4.5 feet when he stands on his hind legs....: ) I think it was the baby formula I fed him.

6. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Good for you, helping them to a better life. We tried to adopt an apbt from a shelter, big mistake. She was nuts, very people aggressive, actually, she bit my girlfriend once. We no longer have her. I stick to getting them as pups from reputable people.

7. AC

AC Big Dog

Good looking dogs. :)

8. Yeah i took a big risk with her, she was so scared....but she's such a sweetheart now. Her and shrek are inseparable.