1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my latest claim to fame:

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by The Watcher, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Michele

Michele Guest

ditto to this post.....

The Watcher likes this.
  2. I just saw this thread, and I have to tell you 50 that I REALLY admire what you are doing. Raising the standard and taking things to a whole new level...anybody that wants to be on top of their game will (hopefully) follow suit.

I hope you are still doing your thing and that I am worthy of one of your fine dogs when I decide to get a dog from a breeder.

The Watcher likes this.
  3. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

To the rythem of da boogie da beat! Said my name's wondermike and I'd like to say hello. To the black to the white the red and the brown, the purple and yellow!

The Watcher likes this.
  4. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

How the hell could anyone advise against doing these test? Damn the negitive comments. 50 thay are mad because there programs are second class. Way to raise the bar. Leading by example!. Best of luck with youre program.

The Watcher likes this.
  5. Ella

Ella Pup

Congrats on your results! My dog also got an excellent, it's great when you see the "excellent" on the paper!

And just my 2 cents of thought: Gamedogs & bulldogs have very strong rear musculation so hip problems won't be noticed in a lot of cases and people just assume the dog has great hips. Testing is the only way to be sure.

The Watcher likes this.
  6. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Watcher... You are stepping up the game. I have to say I am proud of you for doing your thing. It will deffinately help better our breed. I hope you do your thing for a long time. When I am ready for another prospect; you will be at the top of my list. Hell if the rest dont follow suit you may be my entire list.

The Watcher likes this.