1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my little angel

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by clydealan83, Jan 9, 2007.

1. [​IMG]baby girl.......my little angel
    this is the story of my little angel beegie:

me, nick, and matt heard a local guy had a sum pit bull pups for sale and supposedly had a blue nose. matt & nick were both looking to buy one and i was going along for an extra opinion.
    when we got there the property was extremely run down. the owner was not there but walked up as we got out of the car......he had the male with him and he had just been in a fight with a rott......he had some fresh wounds and he was really skinny but had a nice size head. there were 2 more females on the grounds one was pretty young with red nose and real pretty markings. the mother of beegie was black and prob in her 1st heat(she was kind of hid in a corner and i wasnt going to get to close around the pups). the pups and mom were loose out on a trashy back porch. all of them had bite marks on them and fleas lots of fleas. the owner fought his dogs no doubt and encouraged us to do the same......not my intentions ever. i had 3 dogs already, 1 pit, 1 english bulldog, and 1 ger shep/chow mix....all big dogs and they stay in the house(point is i didnt need another dog) especially a pit because they are illegal in my county and i live by a school. pups: 2 blue nose/1 fem 1 male(male not 4 sale) and 4 to 5 black with white. we got/rescued(blue nose female, nick got 2 black males and i got black female(baby girl). paid maybe $75 for all 4. the guy was obviously i need of cash. spikes tail was nearly chewed in half.(im guessing by the red nose female that was there because she wouldnt stop play biting me and looked very hungry, baby girl had a nice deep bite mark on her head and the rest had various marks that you wouldnt see on a 5wk old puppy. i dont talk to matt anymore but he is wealthy enough that i think his dog is probably well and his family immediatly fell in love with her and didnt even like pitt bulls until that moment. spikes tail has grown back completly and hes a good lookin dog and he wasnt sick besides lots of fleas. bruno(nicks other male) was very sick and so was my dog beegie. parvo. we took to the same vet and got same treatment, except nick shared with brunos with spike....bruno did not get the full amount he needed and i did not know nick was doing this. brono died a week a painful gross death that i believe the rest would have if we had not taken the dogs. they were a bit too young to take away from their mother but would have prob died there for sure and if not would have ended up starved fighting dogs. honestly if i could have remembered how to get there....i would have went back and borrowed the rest of em