1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new ofrn pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bosboy, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Move along now.

Thanks for playing.

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....oooooooooo...he has a chow-mix..mmm...ooooooo...so there now....lol...lol......

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

,,,YES HE IS A 1xW......1 EGG+SPOON,,,RACE...LOL...LOL...

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Nc style ...I'm kinda liking this post right here. You and me seen to actually think outside the box pertaining to these type breedings. Depends on who bred the dog and the dog period.
    Someone who breeds to sell pups will say one thing. Someone who breads for the performance animal will say another. Someone who breeds for their pleasure may say something different still. Who is right...everyone in their own mind.

5. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

Imo, there is a big difference between worth a bet and worth breeding. Sure, you may come across some mutt that is a complete destroyer and totally worthy of a bet, but that doesn't mean you should breed the nuts of the mutt to possibly get 1 or 2 worth while dogs out of it. It's a waste of time, money, and litters that could of been produced by proven studs with good percentages. But if someone wants to base their yard off a mutt or some dog from unknown parentage and waste their time and money trying to reproduce some fluke, that is their prerogative.

6. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

The last 2 post we are on the same page do I agree with crossing show and game no !!!! Have I ever did it no!! I crossed a game with weight pulling /game blood in my 1st papered breeding the dogs where fine but the angels bloodline is not as well known in my area he showed his dogs and had game dogs as well I know I few people like that I am not just making thing up smart people are private and that's there choice

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I don't see the logic in using blood that's only been used in show ring trying to produce competition dogs. I'll give an example that somewhat similar just without the show blood. About 11-12 years ago a buddy of mine had a litter of pups 2 males 4 females... All ended up worth a bet, lost a male and female in kennel accident. Against my advice he sold two of the three females and kept the best. Anyway the male was a great dog, almost go as far as say an ace. Anyway he bred the male to his female and a few more before he lost the male and female in kennel accident( Yea he has a lot of accidents,diff story tho lmao). Anyway now to the point. Due to not placing dogs with the right people and what not he is only able to find a cold son of said dog, he decided to breed to it hoping to get something like before. He took all three bitches he had to the cold dog and out of 3 litters one dog made the grade. That dog in turn has so far produced only one dog that made the grade. So I'm not a fan of breeding cold dogs period, much less dogs bred for show

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

8. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

I sold just last year ( not promoting I have nothing for sale !!) a man got a blue male and a red nose female I told me man don't cross those dogs and he did agree and sd he wld not but if he did I wld not like it but what can I do that his dogs and who knows they may be good that's his $$$$ in y'all words only time will tell!!!

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

We talk in game dogs to show dogs not red curs to blue curs

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

10. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

??????????...lol....lol............back way then,a dog had to proven before he/she could be shown,,,ie:dual ch/etc/etc......

11. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

The more he post, the dumber he sounds.

12. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

I call my bloodline what ever I choose you remember that ! bye the way I sent one of my red nose dogs your way last year since you bring it up dude came 10 hours to get her sd since he was down he was going to go see lizard lick towing while he was here with his fam lol by the way he loves her !

13. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.....w.t.f........he going on about now....licking lizard's...lol...lol....

14. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

To the people able to keep the game dogs alive, thank you. I felt bad about giving shit to people by calling them "the boys in the hood". I have never been in that scene (and never will). The comment was meant for people like the person above who wrote about crossing a Chow to an APBT and matching it. No need to reply personally, you know who you are. :)

15. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Dogs produce the average of their family if you have a freak of sub-par or unknown breeding he/she will produce what the line is known for. I have seen dogs bred this way and they almost all throw trash. People can breed what they choose its their right, the problem I have is when these sub-par dogs are being touted as something they are not,the object of breeding dogs is to better each and every generation not just to make dog's. Me & my partner have spent years to get the dogs we have and it was thru hard work and alot of sacrifice on our parts and it pains to see these Blue mutts and dog's being bred just cause they have ADBA papers. Yis Ole Man

16. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

I feel you mfern004 but I catch so much shit for telling the TRUTH! I show where Jake Wilder UKC only registered had 303 offspring off Geronimo and Geronimo II and he was an old ass man in his 70's and 80's breeding that many dogs! Understand this that's UKC registered not ADBA or not registered! To put things in perspective Red Dixixe who Wilder got the same time as Geronimo and Dixie only has 9 UKC registered offspring! Wilder peddled his as off not for performance but to supplement his WWI pension!

I show where Trumpler says 3 out of 100 can be taken to the box and people think I'm talking shit? I show where Morgan over the course of a decade produces a minimum of 240 pups, zero winners and I'm talking shit? I show a pedigree of dogs in the ped that are worthless as performers, never produced a winner and I'm talking shit? I show where a real dogman in T. Browne says he couldn't understand why Wilder was breeding 20 minute curs, cut his association with Wilder because of this but I'm talking shit? I tell people to pick up a Gazette from the early 90's where Wilder is selling dogs in his early 90's and I'm talking shit?

I watch people get dogs from breeders who have never conditioned a dog! I watch people who get dogs from breeders who have never matched a dog! I watch people who get dogs from breeders who have never handled a dog! I watch people who get dogs from breeders who have never produced a match dog! I watch people get dogs from breeders who have never produced a match winner! I watch 20+ and 30+ year OFRN breeders who can't and never produced a winner but people don't say a damn word!...but I'm the bad guy for pointing this out?

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Nah you ain't sent anything my way bud

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

18. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Stop cajun u kno that dog is on ur yard bwaaaahhhh

19. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao I've got a golden head rednose but it didn't come from him

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

20. NC STYLE