1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new ofrn pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bosboy, Apr 11, 2014.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Its just a gold colored dog with a rednose, I'm quite sure that your the only person that considers that a bloodline lmao

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

2. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I guess I missed it. In you last 2 pedigrees, you mind telling what was performance? I didn't see one ounce of Pit Dog in those pedigrees.
    Man has this thread got off topic.

3. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Man you right on that, thinking out side the [].
    This breed has always been known as American Pit Bull Terriers.
    Proof is in the Performance, anything else isn't from Pit Dogs, this is why AST were created.

4. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

The last 2 peds was a outline of the 25% of that type blood in the Zelda-roo ped ( performance show cross on topic) that came from some Hemphill crosses( on topic) old dogmen been doing I don't but people do and have and trust me they had some good ones how good I am sure that's a matter of opinion

5. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

LMAO

Good ones for what purpose?

6. bosboy

bosboy Pup

this is wtf I was saying lol.... What's wrong with that.I do except the facts. But aren't. These facts based on the top side of my pup not crosses right. Just asking...

7. bosboy

bosboy Pup

why I haven't posted.

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I think most people look at it as a percentage game. Would you rather have a pup from a litter where you have a 60-70% chance of getting a good one or a litter where you have have 10-20% chance of getting a good one. I mean who has the time and money to raise a litter for two years and hope for one good one?

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

9. allichi23

allichi23 Pup

Right the best you can do is trying stack the odds in your favor

10. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Hold on, do you think I don't know those dogs in that pedigree or where the AST is in them?
    Man any pedigree if you go back far enough will have pit dogs somewhere in it. In your case, those pedigrees you have to go back more three or four decades!

11. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

BTW, Hemphill didn't do any of those crosses in those pedigrees!

12. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

13. bosboy

bosboy Pup

alot of people who supposed to of had that blood with 60%-70%
    chance of a good one produced.taise 4-5 gens. And still ain't got shit lol.

14. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Percentages are only as good as your standards.

Some claim certain high percentages. But if you were to be in the market for a dog, would you want one from the guy who doesn't look at them as deep and claims a high percentage....or from someone who looks at them much deeper, and whose percentages may be lower, yet what's on his chains are more proven?

15. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Very true TDK

16. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

Damn, TDK, that is a good question. It would all depend on what could be verified. If it's a matter of taking their word for it then you'd have to go with the one who looks deeper, but if the higher percentages can be proven and are of the same quality as the ones that have been thoroughly looked at there is no reason not to gamble on the best odds.

17. bosboy

bosboy Pup

all you can do is find out,cull hard, even if its the whole litter!!! It is what it is.

18. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

It's something you need to know before you entertain getting one from someone. My comparison is that one guy doesn't look at his dogs deep enough to make his percentages legit. The other does. It seems imperative to me that one should know before purchasing a dog, as it's the reason percentages can be meaningless on the part of some. The choice is easy, IMO.

19. bosboy

bosboy Pup

somone who looks more deeper,and more proven

20. bosboy

bosboy Pup

because this day and age. Who's to say the said bulldogs are bred true to the ped.