1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new ofrn pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bosboy, Apr 11, 2014.

1. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I hate that expression. No offense, but how can anything be what it isn't? LMAO

I think you're getting the cart before the horse with that philosophy, Bos. One is best off knowing what he's getting into in order to make sure his building blocks are as solid as possible. You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip. You won't go far on feet made of sand.

Your statement on the post is correct. I agree there, yet it's only good with a proper foundation.

2. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I know we've gotten a little off the original topic, and I apologize to IM and any others with plenty of expertise on the OFRN subjects. Threads seem to veer. If y'all want to reroute to the original, I won't promulgate its veering away. We tend to reply to the most recent posts. They all seem to go off course a little because of that. I'm as guilty of it as anyone. LOL

3. bosboy

bosboy Pup

which is why I'm waiting on my first choice blood!!! What some fail to realize is just because I have dogs or blood from other blood don't mean its my fondation blood in going to work.imo an example to try and pleed my case. Those sixbits, hounds a hear alot about it straight most say its garbage alone. But those who have it crossed SB/m or sb/m/t love it. And only use it crossed a certain way.

4. bosboy

bosboy Pup

forgive me for trying it my way, regardless....... Which has always been the resin I rise or fall in life. Is fair to say

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

It's your dog man, buy 100 of them if you want. Just don't come here, or anywhere, and expect every single person to like your dogs background or your reasoning for getting the dog. Just enjoy the dog, it's yours.

6. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

That's the best it's been said, Treez. It's what will be resultant anyway. I'd never criticize anyone's dogs. Never have. Never will. And I'm not about to with yours. What I'm trying to do is help you with your perspective and your realism. Certain things are more likely to yield certain things. Patience will always help you learn.

7. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

If u can't read a ped that's not my problem! Look in the 3rd And. 4 gen my god!

8. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

First of all don't disrespect a man that's done more for this breed than you or any of your cur mixes could ever hope to do or accomplish in your lifetime. Iron mike can read a pedigree just as I stated he saw the same thing when he looked at those pedigrees 2 amstaffs !!! No performance animals anywhere in the first 4 generations we don't care about what a dog did 7 + generations back your fighting a loosing battle you will never win and you look like a complete idiot trying to argue that amstaffs can turn out performance dogs when everyone knows that working dogs come from working dogs your hypothetical nonsense has really gotten out of hand. Dogman competing at the highest levels going into top competition don't breed amstaffs point blank they breed performance animals that come from performance animals I don't care what street thugs, peddlers, wishful thinkers do, bulldogs will always come from bulldogs and will produce the same.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
  9. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Good post Sadie!

10. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Very good post, Sadie. And a class ass kickin'. Might have spiced it up with a JFC somewhere, but it was very good. :) HAHA

Personally, I don't give a rat shit what the man feeds, likes and likes to look out back and see. It's when things get misrepresented, or worse, when someone touts it as THE way to do things when it's actually not anywhere near mainstream desired way to do things, that I smfh.

To me, any instant success is just that. It's fleeting and should please only the shortsighted.

I don't rightfully know what those close-up individuals have done, and I don't really give a shit. I DO know that if a history lessen can do you some good, don't kick it in the teeth.

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Well said TDK the JFC insert was coming next as my patience is wearing low with this fool lmao... I don't understand his logic nor his argument as it's pointless to conjur up what if's or what's possible or what has been done or tried when the foundation of what actually works consistently has already been laid out for us and proven to work time and time again.

12. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

Can u read he sd there was no Hemphill in the ped I pointed it out don't get mad at me about that!!!! The performance is the other 75% in the Zelda Roo since I have to keep repeating my self how bout this screw all y'all and contact me bout my curs and see what happens lol y'all have fun with this PC BS I will be around! Talk or type is cheap

13. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I'm not mad I'm actually shaking my head at your argument in disbelief because it's completely irrelevant and pointless it's so ridiculous to the point it's laughable. Pit chow mixes, amstaff pedigrees, no one here would contact you on any serious level as you've proven this entire thread there is nothing serious about you. I see now that your intellect and ability to have an educated debate is below standards so there is no point in continuing on proof will always be in the performance. Take care best of luck to you NC style ...

14. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Can you read? He didn't say there was no Hemphill he said Hemphill didnt make that cross..

15. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Kids just a headache, he been banned before.

16. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Real is a funny guy. Justca peddler selling watered down junk that has done nothing. Oops gotta look to the 8th gen. One more time for Real/Nc the object is to breed better dog's with each and every generation, every breeding should have a purpose and no real dogman breeds bullies period. Yis Ole Man

17. Amen

Sent from my HTC One SV BLK using Tapatalk

18. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

And good luck to u Sadie

19. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

Yeah my watered down junk being breed all over
    Let's see who is breeding you hounds wanna be !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
  20. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog