1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My New pup, Straight from Lou Colby!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Oliver, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Oliver

Oliver Pup

I picked her up today from the airport Colby's Katrina, From Whisper and Lenox. Hopefully she will compliment my Male in a few years.

Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Good lookin pup. Love them Colby dogs.

3. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

se is a cutie,love the head on her.good luck with her.

4. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Flashy looking little pup. Best of luck with her, always liked a brindle pup.

5. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

i saw those pups when they where like 3-4 weeks old.. enjoy it and good luck.

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Cute pup,goodluck with her.

7. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Beautiful. How long was the waiting line?

8. Congrats on the new pup

9. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

when i saw those pups at 3-4 weeks they where all taken. and no other pups in sight or bitches showing.

10. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

what is the going price for a pup picked up and shipped as i did get the price on dogs of this yard. should get this info straight along with what i really want as no need to over pay imop unless it is something you really just gotta have.

11. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Good lookin pup. Good luck with her

12. Kristi

Kristi Big Dog

you posted a few months ago about looking for a colby pup. How did you get her so quickly from lou? I've always heard he's a long waiting list.

13. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Congrats and good luck with her. Shes a beauty. :)

14. beanieman

beanieman Banned

when the ban was lifted in our country i send Lou a mail that i had an intressed in a dog from his breedings.

The first awnser i get was just let me know wich airport you want to use.
    Never spoke of a waiting list or so.
    But this was like 1,5 year ago

15. Oliver

Oliver Pup

Thank you all for the nice replies!

I have always wanted a pup from Lou, and have talked to him every so often in the last few years. A friend of mine had found out he just had a litter, I happend to talk to him at the right time, (4 days after they dropped) I told him I WANT ONE:). He said "all right I'll put ya down" and here she is a couple of months later.

She got off to a rough start with my male, who was like WTF?:eek: I think he will get used to it. I understand that in this litter there were like 8 females and 1 male. I got lucky:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010
  16. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

she looks lovely, good luck with her!!!! :)
    And keep sharing those pictures :dogkiss:

17. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Nice looking Colby pup! It looks like both your dogs have patches on the opposite eye...pretty cool.Good luck!

18. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Good looking pup.

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

she looks jus like the dog in your avatar, is that ur male?

20. Oliver

Oliver Pup

Yes, She Looks just like my male, Only on the opposite side.