1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new pup, the beginning!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bosboy, Oct 12, 2014.

1. bosboy

bosboy Pup

Re: my new pup, the beginning!!!!!!!

huh, ate you serious

2. c_note

c_note CH Dog

My man came in, dropped a bomb and left. He's not a stalker he's a terrorist LOL j/k.

3. bosboy

bosboy Pup

this, hot lul pup begs to differ, and I do to. No worries!!!!!

4. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

5. Re: my new pup, the beginning!!!!!!!

Keep the faith.

6. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

........wrong

7. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Yes BAMa...the slice of red boy..that ped is decked out with old family blood..to the core.
    Some will love it..others will hate it..but no worry...it has nothing to do with u..just enjoy or piece of history and try to post pics....

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I've been asked a couple times am I heart of bama kennels ? I am not ! Never owned any Norrods blood so I'll leave this one to the experts.Not that I wouldn't I just never have.

9. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Your pup is heavy Red Devil. CH Gambler is Red Boy/Red Devil, CH Dutchess is 15/16 Red Devil, and CH Red Dog is heavy Red Devil too. For those who mention Turltebuster, he was half Red Devil too.
    All Norrod dogs off the Champions are at least half Red Devil. Joliet Jake was straight Red Devil, too.

Oh, and it is Norrod's CH Gambler, NOT Reid's.

But the pup is not a Norrod bred or Ironline dog. Click on Legend to return to Website. Email before registering. Click here x to return to :: View topic - Ironline's Name and Dogs.

10. bosboy

bosboy Pup

thank you and this is something I already. Know as about the pup being an ironline breeding. On the first page I acknowledge that heart of bama bred this. I.M has already discussed to me his feelings on the matter. And understand his point of veiw,I really wanted to see what others might say about the %, of how the pup is bred. No harm, don't forget that Timex had some Eli in him, which is heavy blind Billy supposedly, which is heavy corvino, if I'm not mistaken. Redog carrying the ped. Lol, dutchess 1/16 zebo 15/16 reddevil, yes sir..

11. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Funny how everybody says Red Dog is off norrod blood, that ain't what KG says. What's even funnier is he has absolutely nothing to gain or lose by saying the dog was off one bitch or another unlike some people who continuously seem to have the "correct" breeding of dogs. Be nice to see one of these claims be made on one that quit instead of made ch for once.

12. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

CH Red Dog was off of Gaines' CH Timex and Norrod's Iron Suzy-Que.

The foundation of the blood is Red Devil...which has always been able to carry itself.

13. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

And turtlebuster wasn't even close to half red devil.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Dam sure a well bred animal Peon ! Red Dog that is.

15. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Says who? Not the man who owned and accomplished the dog. I'm sure if K got on here and said his piece all over the net half of the people who believe that crap would switch sides on the fence.

16. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

His sire was a son of Red Devil, and the dam, was Bentley's Susie-que, one of the three foundations of the RD dogs.

Not close? Better lift the head and open your eyes then.

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Looking at the ped he does look closer to a quarter than he does half.

18. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Ok genius and how much red devil blood was in Susie q? 0. TB had one double bred dog off red devil in his ped in the third generation. That ain't close to half.

19. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

And his SIRE was a triple bred kingfish dog

20. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

It would do you good to get info from the horses mouth instead of a horses ass