1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new pup, the beginning!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bosboy, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Re: my new pup, the beginning!!!!!!!

You must be the horse's ass.

2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

No matter which source...
    A HORSE IS A...HORSE...
    Or would it be A IRONHORSE IS A... RUSTY HORSE...
    Dont care how many generations removed its still a damn HORSE...
    Just pay more for iron that will...RUST...

3. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Put Kenny in front of me and you will hear the truth. Rod Dewey aka Jessie Boggs was breeder. He also was of Boggs' Roxy R.O.M. that Steve Long owned at Barbwire Kennels. This already came out for everyone to read on the old Turtle Buster & Turtle Buster Crosses on Network54 forum with Rod and Kenny.. You can look at Ch. Red Dog and see how he is bred, he looks just like his aunt. Kenny's dogs never came out this color.
    Now I won't go into why this was done publicly. Rod will be judging the OFRNR National next year, you can ask him directly what the deal was.

4. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

He wasn't? I owned his mother Little John aka Game & Girt. I also owned 3 other litter mates. You have no clue about this dogs.

5. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Don't forget Gaine's Whitey had Red Devil in her as well.

6. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Well unlike you, I saw dog when he was born in Grand Rapids MI. Get him on this forum and you will know the truth. Now you don't know what happened. To many know Susie 1xw was bred to Ch. Timex. She was shipped out the day before Kenny was busted in 1988.
    Now lets not talk too much shit about Ch. Timex. The night Larry, Super Gnat paid the forfeit on Gr. Ch. Ace, we also asked for Ch. Timex. K.G. wasn't interested. So tell me about these dogs. Tell me about Don Q and Ch. Turtle Girl, Annie and Killer Joy. Maybe you can tell us why K.G. wouldn't bring Fargo into Ch. Iron Bear or later Buns and I offered Gr. Ch. NY. NY.? I love how novices who wasn't around talks shit of things they know nothing about.

7. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

The most of any dog of her time. You need to ask me about my breeding. Her breeding was in 1983 Gazette. First off Game & Grit's father Frasure's John 2xw sire was Maxillian 4xw R.O.M. was double crossed Red Devil. When TB was bred to Whitey more Red Devil was bred in.
    Susie had more then any of them. BTW John 2xw was bred to Gr. Ch. Koko R.O.M. and produced an R.O.M. littler of that breeding. Also from it was came Iron Tony 1xw. The blood still stands on the yard. My house dog is a great grand daughter of Susie 1xw over Dawg Patch and the Rebel as reported in 1985.

8. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Half brother and sister bred.

9. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Now when you want to hear the truth, you know who to call and I will hook you up with Rod. Better yet, put me on three way with K.G.... Then you will know who is a jack ass repeating shit they know nothing about. Oh BTW did I mention I DNA 2 half brothers off Susie? LOL One was Red Dog and the other was UNO.

10. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Lets find out. You have my number. C2K wants to find out if you are a real dogman. he has many for you.

11. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

So basically you're calling the man a liar on a public forum.....I'll be sure to let him know

12. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Hey big shot, why didn't you go after that junk stuff? Easy money, you are gutless.

13. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Yup, sure am. He knows it. Kenny has one dog now. I just talk to him 2 weeks ago. You are buying the soup not the recipe.

14. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

15. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

11th and 12th picture. lol

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

IM I don't know shit about your dogs so I have to ask a stupid question ? Why was Reid's name on Gambler ?

17. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I know how many dogs he has. I know the dog. I know the dog's littermates are. To call them soup is a joke considering I know a whole yard of dogs that came directly from you were replaced by dogs from this so called soup for obvious reasons.

18. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Good question. Maybe this will explain it better:
    http://ironlinekennels.com/NorrodBillboard/viewtopic.php?t=25

ah after I read it, it didn't. So I will take time to explain. Daniel Nadon come down and wanted a grown female. So I sold him partnership in Judy, who I bred and raised and checked out.
    Dan D of Dragonline Kennels was buying Bud from Roger Miret. Judy was to be bred to her half brother Taz (off Ch. Bobcat) but he was to fight crazy, so instead of missing her heat they breed her to Bud which I was cool with.
    Gambler was Daniel N. pick of the litter. Daniel N. was moving and he took the pups over to Colin's house. Colin claimed animal control was coming by and asking questions like "are the pure bred" "are they stolen?". Gambler and his litter mates were about 8 months old. Colin told Daniel N. he might able to get the papers so he could get the AC off his back. Daniel N. said sure go ahead.

The part he didn't tell was he was trading Gambler to Roger for the papers on Bud, Daniel D. never paid for Bud in full. So when he got Bud's papers, he already had the litter paper signed and ready to go from Daniel N. On the top of the papers Colin signed Daniel's N. name when Colin was the owner of the litter when he wasn't.

Roger traded Gambler at 10 months old to Yankee Greg for 2 pups off Gr. Ch. John Boy who the Yankee Boys owned. Later on Roger set both of them down back to back with Gambler and he killed them both.

Little trivia: Gr. Ch. Mathew, back in his pedigree you see some Clouse dogs from Otter, One dog was heavy bred into his pedigree was my dog Tulsa Red. Dan's Beaver and those dogs were down from it. Well the papers on the female was hung by Colin because he never paid Otter for the female. Colin put Patrick papers on the bitch. Daniel D. got hold of Otter and ADBA and got the right papers. Colin, the last I knew was ban from ADBA.

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Thanks for the resoonce..Nice read to.

20. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Calling them soup means you get the meal not the information of how he created it. Man you are green. You know nothing about Kenny's yard or Robert's, Dan's or Gary's dogs.
    If you know so much, what was Kenny's first dog? Hint he was half Red Devil.