1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new pup!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by lrk, Dec 27, 2009.

1. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

their is no perfect ped !! , the dog is what it is or isnt , that;s what i go buy, look at some of the greatest of all time ...some of them came outa no where & their the ones who made that name a reconized name ...my point being alot a whole lot is who owns the dog or dogs & if their not doing shit with them then peeps will never know ..that dont make them anything less or better .

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

those UKC dogs arent my cup of tea, but yes, they are WAYYY back there.

3. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

A guy can't even post a good looking ped with out getting his balls busted. Awsome bred dog!- Good Luck!!!

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i wasnt bustin anyones balls

5. lrk

lrk Big Dog

No ones bustin my balls me and woody are cool! I asked for opinions and have been getting them. Im not offended in the least. I only feed what I like and if it dont work out then it dont work out. As far as the ukc stuff I bet if we all researched hard enough that we would find something in a ped we didnt like. :eek:

6. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

good luck with him!i dont care for garner just cause imo he a pup ped but on the real ive seen good dogs from his yard you should have you a good one there,time will tell keep us posted id like to how he turns out.no hateing here rep your pup!

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

true that!

8. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

i wasnt trying to give you a lesson or bust your balls really. i just thought it was odd that you seemed to be compalining about a dog that far back, thats all. but rereading what you said you werent really slamming it so, my apologies.

9. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

Some of those OFRN dogs were good dogs. The Martin's Ceasar blood is what alot of OFRN fanciers try to stay away from. Why the AKC staff blood was added back them is beyond me. Some of those dogs with the Martin's Ceasar blood turned out to be good dogs.

10. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

how they make em is by ppl not to afraid to test them thts how

11. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Irk, I like your new pup's ped, and if the dam is a friend of yours and you like her your good to go. I knew old Marty and the Ceasar dog, he lived around the corner from me.
    The old man had a very impressive yard, and did care for them as well as anybody could. The dogs had not been tested for some time. ( this was a public yard ) but they did come from good stock, and were nice to look at.