1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My new puppy

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by prettyfulpitbull, Jun 20, 2006.

1. prettyfulpitbull

prettyfulpitbull Bullylover06

This is my new puppy.Shon came up with the name Bridgett and I like it so that's her name.She is all white except for her brindle face and a spot on her butt.She was the only one like her the other were all black/white and all brindle.I got her because I found a female pit bull a few months ago and kept her here for a few days then the onwer came so I retirned her.I got this pup for returning her dog.I guess doing nice things does pay off after all!!!I do nice things all the time and get nuttin but grief but this time I got a baby outta it.LOL

Attached Files:

2. Attila

Attila Guest

That is very nice of you and the other person. Pretty puppy too! Dude looks like he is mad. Got that I just killed somebody look in his eyes.lol

3. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Teddy Roosevelt's daughter said. "No good deed goes unpunished..."
    Now you got puppy poop and pee to clean up and months of training to do...lol. Have fun!
    She is adorable!

4. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

she is beautiful. but dont you have a female pit bull now?

5. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

cute pup! i am jealous as i always am of everyones new babies!!

maryellen, omg girl! that avatar is soooo funny!!! :)

6. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

thanks!! that is my petbull rufus on the left, and my friends pit/ambulldog Ruby on the right.. can you tell they were pissed at us??

7. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

i love it! they do have the "aww now what the hell is THIS?!?!" look on their faces though! lmao!! :)

8. Attila

Attila Guest

I just thought that was the way Jersey dogs looked.[​IMG]

9. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

HAAHAHA.. only the wacky jersey dogs LOL. Ruby on the right is from NY State... we punished her to look like a jersey dog...

10. Attila

Attila Guest

Poor Ruby. How will she ever forgive ya'll for treating her that way. The pain and suffering. lol. Lucky she didn't talk yous for a walk down to the docks. Maybe see if yous can swim. It is a funny picture. I wonder how long it took ya'll to get them to sit still long enough to take it. [​IMG]

11. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

it took about 10 minutes, my dog is used to getting dressed up, as we do therapy work and i dress him up. ruby on the other hand, was NOT impressed with her outfit.. she prefered the mets, and rufus preferred the yankees.. plus it had just rained, and we made them sit on the wet deck for over 50 pictures until we got the right ones...

12. Attila

Attila Guest

Now that sounds like work. that is cool.

13. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

That's so funny. Prettyful your new baby is very cute I love the white but I'd always be cleaning the poor thing. I can't stand stains. Ask my dogs about that they have socks.

14. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Congrats on you new addition prettyful. How old is she? She is a beautiful girl.

15. lil_bit807

lil_bit807 Big Dog

She's adorable and best of luck with her.

16. she is a very good looking little pup prettyful,but she looks kind of young how old is she?

17. prettyfulpitbull

prettyfulpitbull Bullylover06

I do agree.I was told the mother doesn't feed them and that they can go to homes.I'm not positive how old she is.I got her some puppy milk.

18. well that definately explains Ruby....lol

19. soooo cute!!!
    congrats!!

20. well she looks to me to be about 5 weeks old wich is still way to young to be taken away from the mother.but as long as you are feeding her puppy milk she will be fine in the feeding aspect.but you have to watch her very closely regarding puppy virus's,until she gets her shots started.