1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My Red Boy dog.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Nigerino.com/, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Nigerino.com/

Nigerino.com/ CH Dog

Attached Files:

2. waters

waters Big Dog

3. HCK

HCK Big Dog

O you show off, j/k Good luck with him.

4. GYD04

GYD04 Pup

What a nice bred and looking male. Good luck with him! You inspired me to put up a picture of my Redboy bitch, lol. :D

5. he is beautiful!

6. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

Great looking dog and ped. shows what a pitbull should look like. good luck with him.

7. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Great pedigree! I'm loving those Crypt dogs. Hope he works out for you.

8. heres a few young littermates, 7/8th redboy

9. APBT

APBT Big Dog

Nice looking dog and ped :)

10. Nigerino.com/

Nigerino.com/ CH Dog

Thanks, Scotty is a little bigger than I like but he is looking very good so far. We plan to take him to the Odessa Texas ADBA show coming up next month, I know of a few others on this board that will be there. Any of you making plans to go?

11. CARNAGE

CARNAGE Pup

THIS IS WHAT AGRIVATES ME I BRED AND LET PPL BREED TO HAVE AND SHOW QAULITY ANIMALS AND THIS IS THE KINDA SHIT THAT HAPPENS A PUPPY GETTIN BRED JUST TO USE TRAVIS NAME SORRY IF THIS OFFENDS ANYONE BUT I DONT REALLY GIVE 2 SHITS THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE BREEDIN TRAVIS DOGS UNTESTED A DOG MAN BREEDS PERFORMANCE ANIMALS PERIOD THOSE DOGS WERE NOT TO BE USED FOR ANYTHING BUT THAT BUT I WAS LIED TO AGAIN BY SOMEONE I TRUSTED IM SICKENED BY IT USE THOSE TRAVIS DOGS 9 OUTTA 10 WILL TURN OUT AND WIN I DIDNT DO THESE BREEDINGS FOR PRETTY PUPS AND PEDDLING IF YOUR SCARED TO USE THEM SEND THEM TO ME AND ILL DO ITFOR YA THEN YOULL HAVE WINNERS TO PEDDLE OFF OF IT TOTALLY AND UTTERLY SICKENS ME TO SEE PPL SAY THERE DOG MEN AND THEN JUST USE TRAVIS NAME TO SELL PUPS ....AND THE BREEDING WOULD BE RED BOY JOCKO JEEP NIGGERINO