1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Myspace List

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mr Mark, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well Im ok with being a cunt....especially if thats what I have to be titled as to believe that raising dogs to kill other dogs is wrong. YOU SURE TOLD ME. MMM...CLASSY!:)

2. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

I didn't call you a Stupid Cunt, because you think its wrong for dogs to kill other dogs, I called you a Stupid Fucking Cunt, because of how quick you are to point fingers and scream "Dogfighter", and how you regurgitate HSUS and PeTA Propaganda.

3. oH WELL. CONGRATS MY FRIEND. AT LEAST YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT AND WRONG. THATS A STEP FARTHER THAN ALOT OF COWARDS ON HERE WHO JUST TRY TO GO AROUND THE ISSUE.

AND CHINASMOM SORRY THATS NOT WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT AT ALL...AND YOU KNOW THAT JUST AS WELL AS I DO. THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WHAT KIND OF FIGHTERS THE APBT IS NOW...NOT YESTERDAY NOT WHAT IT COULD HYPOTHETICALLY BE BUT WHAT KIND OF FIGHTER IT IS AND WHETHER THEIR "BOX IS GETTING SMALLER"....WHAT IS HYPOTHETICAL ABOUT THAT? SOUNDS MORE LIKE CURRENT EVENTS THAN PHILOSOPHY AND THEORY.

4. Marty

Marty Guest

5. simms

simms CH Dog

What's with the capps and hostilities?

6. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

because you think dogfighting is wrong, makes it opinion only and your personal opinion, opinion is not fact and you continue to confuse them in your posts

you have so much to say and its based on false percentages and zero breed experience

please use parapraphs and fix your CAPS LOCK, its very hello kitty like

7. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Has anyone on this board told you that raising dogs to kill other dogs is right?

8. Well I Dunno I Mean The Evidence Is Right Their That Clearly Shows That Dogfighting Is Being Discussed In A Promotional Discussion So Whether These People Do It Or Not....they Are Still "pre-tending" And "hypothesizing" And "romanticizing". You're Pissed Off Because Im Telling You What Kind Of Discussions Are Going On On This Site? But You Somehow Just Cant Imagine Anyone On This Site Really Fighting Their Dogs. This Isnt Make Believe Here And Disclaimers And Winking Smilies Dont Conceal The Truth Quite As Well As People Think They Do. But Dont Worry I Wont Report Anyone To The Authorities Because I Know How That Would Make Me A Moron For Discovering What Someone Psoted On A Public Website About Dogfighting. They're Not Trading Recipes But I Know Its More Important That Everyone Gets To Network Even If It Is Wrong....than Someone Having Their Precious Dogs That They Love So Much Taken Away.

9. when have i given a percentage?

10. i dunno....i guess it wouldnt have anything to do with frustration or people calling me a cunt and completely being in denial of the truth right in front of your faces.

11. why would someone come out and tell me they think dogfighting is right? Well Simms did but hes the only one....nobody is going to do that because its illegal. And if we arent going to judge to some extent the measure of what is going on around us with other pit bull owners then we are making the decision to close our eyes and be ignorant. You cant just post something like that that is so obvious and then say "well....they have a disclaimer and they are just playing pretend even though they are grown men...so lets not judge them." And how are you gonna get mad at me and say Im putting people and their lives and their dogs at stake when they are the ones that posted the goddamn thread in the first place? If you didnt want anyone to see it and judge what they read then you shouldnt have commented. Arent you judgeing me right now because of things Im saying? I have not once said Im going to the authorities but you are still accusing me of doing that or assuming that I am...so whats the difference between you judging me based on what I write and assuming things about me and me doing the same to others. You judge just like I do..so cut the shit basically is what im saying.

12. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I've been a member here for three years and you don't have to tell me what kind of threads are posted on here. I think I've read most of them.
    I don't think ppl are promoting dogfights either. When they say things like "hows he working out for you", I think you get the totally wrong impression. Could be they are talking hog hunting, or weight pull. You just want to be right on this one.

13. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

Which do you think would negitively impact someones life and family more?

Being called a "Stupid Cunt", unjustifiably or being called a "Dog Fighter" unjustifiably?

The reason I think you are a Stupid fucking cunt is because of your total disregard for a persons life and family, with unsupstainated accusations and assumptions.

14. Marty. you seem like a cool guy and I dont want to be disrespectful but isnt this your site...or your wife's site? And of anyone, I really want to know what you think about this thread because I know you've been thanking people but you havent said anything recently. So as the owner of this site I really feel its important to let me and everyone else know where you stand.

15. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Is this for me? Just because I finally get enough and post on the 7 page of the bullsh&t thread, I am so awfull? I haven't even uttered the word authorities or accused you of reporting to them. You need to reread my posts little lady. And I haven't judged you at all untill now.

16. So Im the one who is incosiderate of ones family and life...even though they posted the thread and engaged in the conversation. What about them? If dogfighting is so serious and PETA AND HSUS ARE OUT TO GET EVERYONE WHO OWNS A PIT BULL then why are so many people being ridculously careless about what they post? So you feel that people should be able to talk about dogfighting and speculate and propose possibilities on how to better dogfighting but you dont think anyone should have a problem with it or bring it to anyones attention or comment on it period? Because them authorities raiding their home and ruining their lives clearly would be my fault because even though THEY a were the ones who were careless....i was the one who saw it and pointed it out?

17. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

i was the one who saw it and pointed it out?

Don't think so. Read that post months ago.

18. The authorities comment clearly doesnt apply to you if you havent mentioned anything. If i said "you" it was a generalization. And you can judge me. I welcome judgment because if people judge me at least I know what I stand for. JUDGE ME! JUDGE ME! JUDGE ME! Im ok with being judged because Im not doing anything immoral or illegal...I have nothing to hide. I dont have anything that I have to justify that I havent already taken responsibility for already. If someone doesnt want to be judged they are going to have a rough life because people judge you. Thats just what it is. And if you are going to be careless and post topics proposing ideas and theories for illegal activities on a public website forum be prepared to be judged. This is the internet...what else is their to go on except what people post? This liberal peta/hsus is the anti-christ/anyone who owns a pit bull is upright/ pit bulls love fighting/judge not bs is dumbfounding to me.

19. simms

simms CH Dog

Dogfighting is illegal. I'm not in opposition of it. I never said anything about right or wrong to you. An what I'm saying isn't illegal either...I've made No ommisions.

20. ok...what does that have to do with anything? Does it matter who discovered it first? You're missing the point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.