1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

N2k's monster pup

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by stratos9, Apr 25, 2011.

1. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

2. Good looking pup, I see you have pic taking skills..........

3. mindbender

mindbender Big Dog

Gotta love that bottle feeding!! lol!

Good luck with her Stratos

4. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Thanks, I was only going to keep a female anyway, but didn't like the way it went down. She is a part of the Program that will take another 2 yrs., but it HOPEFULLY be worth it.

You know everyone weighs the difference in buying a Proven female vs. breeding your on and raising a pup. Well the way I see it you are going to have $2500.00 either way, and there are no guarentee's on either. At least breeding your own you should know the ancestors, which is a plus over taking someones word (now a days) on a so-called proven bitch.

5. I perfer to breed my own, but you have to start somewhere..............

6. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

7. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Good luck with the bottle feeding. I had to do the samething for awhole litter,and it sucked lol. Hope you're used to not getting much sleep lol.

8. badnewsII

badnewsII Pup

good looking pup stratos i wish you the best of luck she is beautiful and anyone would love to have her i hope she is what u want she is a dam fine pup congrats on having what you want........

9. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Laughing...Where did you come up with that handle at. That was one my main studs in 1982 for several years. We don't list offspring much or do Colors & Titles, but 1 hell of a dog. COOL!!!

You didn't happen to know him???

10. badnewsII

badnewsII Pup

NO I wish tho i heard alot about that dog and from what i heard was that the news dog was 1 in a million but i never had the plesure of meeting such a great dog but i wish you the best of luck let us know more about that pup id realy like to see some pictures of when she gets older...