1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Natural Born Kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by CopperOFRN, Sep 13, 2022.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Did you go to the tri valley adba show?

2. CopperOFRN

CopperOFRN Big Dog

Negative.

3. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

And that’s saying something. It’s been a retard festival on here lately.

4. CopperOFRN

CopperOFRN Big Dog

You want to talk about sex buddy?? What’s your approach, little tongue in the asshole before you go balls deep? That’s this site. You can’t just be straight forward because people are into weird shit. I was looking for a yard that’s got proven dogs they bred. “Proven” take it however you want. Trying to get a dog from people about THEIR dogs that know generations of THEIR dogs. Found em. They work in a pack(not all). You guys act like you own unicorns. You’ve got some papered dogs with a higher propensity for dog aggression. Whooptie fuckin doo! Damn

5. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

Kinda strange reply but I kinda gotta agree with your observation.
    Lots of “serious” dogman on this site for sure…lmao

6. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

Lol

7. CopperOFRN

CopperOFRN Big Dog

Do you have a dog named buster?

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

No

9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Someone got their feelings hurt.... I'd like to see one of them 10 gen of worked in a pack "fastlane" dogs though

10. CopperOFRN

CopperOFRN Big Dog

BKK, pit island, red tide, eppinette, toxic, jitterbug, southern….do your research peckerhead. It’s in there.

11. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Suck my dick faggot...

Pik, red tide, nor eppinette run their dogs in a pack.... you're just making shit up now.

12. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Neither did southern...

Bkk? As in Gilbert? Big kuntry kennels? That's hilarious.

And it's funny the bitch ass can't figure out if a ped is current fur mom wanna hunter who wanted all us to do their research would tell someone else to do theirs lmfao. Post a ped to keep this comedy show going

13. CopperOFRN

CopperOFRN Big Dog

You know the difference between Usain Bolt, and someone who is REALLY fast?

14. che

che Top Dog

Think twice speak once. If you think twice before you speak you speak better once cause if you have spoken you can’t take it back. Your choice what you want it or how you want it but it dont make any sense to any of us.

ben brockton likes this.
  15. CopperOFRN

CopperOFRN Big Dog

I live an unorthodox life.My trail bike is a crf450r, my daily is a 800hp Cummins. I dive a pony bottle for a bailout, and it all works fine. I think there is more for these dogs than the box. I’m not josh denhalter asking about campaigning the mutts across the globe. All my dogs live in a climate controlled environment with concrete floors and live off chicken backs/organ meat/ a little coconut Oil, and ACV when needed. My dogs don’t live in crates in the basement and hit the Mill before a show. Im not a stranger to neurotic Fuckin psychos which is a lot of these dogs. I believe they can, and will hunt together. If they can’t- I’ll switch gears. This isn’t rocket science. I am only risking an injury to my animals. No people/no other pets. Either I get what I want or it’s back to the drawing board. Also- a papered dog is easier to re-home if need be. If a dog isn’t enhancing my yard, it’s diminishing it- it’s that simple. Hold fuckballs! You guys really are becoming a little cult here with no one capable of independent thought. I think there was a dog named Virgil that could be relevant here, but who knows. I don’t care about ch ship or his offspring. That’s for you fellas to bicker about. I’m worried about my dogs getting insured. A fisher or coon will do more damage to a hesitant dog than a 30 second scrap before I break em up and throw em in the SXS. Hold fuckballs! And I hate commie bastards. Cheers

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Nobody attack you. More so just respond to what you are asking about.in truth yes the dogs and folks with them are very cult like. I wish you the best luck.

Ssdd and CopperOFRN like this.
  17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I truely believe these dogs can be used for damn near anything if introduced to the activity in a proper manner by a competent owner, it also takes a particular dog. Not all of them, but a lot of them. Regardless of who bred them. They are still, just a dog. Most people don't have the commitment to making it happen and choose to keep their dogs 100% segregated from the world, I myself included due to it being the easier route. However, others spend countless hours working with their dogs, hunting with their dogs, training and constant socializing their dogs. There's a young lady whom I've talked with many times over the years via FB. Ive grown rather fond of her and her posts as she is always working her dogs. Lives and breathes working dogs. She lives in my state, not too far from me. I have watched her do amazing things with these dogs the last 4 years. Including, hunting wild game with other dogs, particularly after coyote. 2 of them dogs are from legit kennels. Dedication to something and putting in the time and effort, one can do a lot with these dogs other than just setting them down in the square.

We talk of these dogs in one breath like they are the best and most amazing breed to grace the earth, because they are!
    While out the next breath saying how incapable they are at anything else other than original purpose, which simply isn't true and there is plenty of proof out there when one goes looking for it. You'll have some die hards that'll disagree but there is no shortage of stories of these dogs being able to somewhat work and coexist with other animals to some extent, again, some more than others but at the end of the day, it's still just a dog. They may have breed specific quirks but they are very intelligent as a breed and extremely versatile.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...cM46NPgRvfCQHTfYsjzAY6gUGl&id=100034057276984

18. CopperOFRN

CopperOFRN Big Dog

I agree with you, and I’d never put anyone else’s animals in harms way. Bb, slim,ziggy, chili, AGK, have all been a wealth ok knowledge on here. I’m aware of the risks as I’ve lost multiple dogs in the past to irresponsible behavior, but I’m not scared to break a dog off one another. Shoot man, that shit should be expected once in a while- even with my AB’s who I waited a year to put on anything. Clyde is great, but I think being a home protector/companion suits him better. My older dogs always train my younger dogs. House training/woods/wheelers/bikes/whatever. They learn by example. That’s all I’m shooting for here. I’m not buying some pup off eldrogo and trying to get clicky with some camp. Either way, I found what I’m looking for and these guys do the same shit. Actually they bait coyotes with female dogs and then run em. But these dudes wouldn’t understand that. AGK. I thought about inquiring with you, but I know you’ve got your circle so I figured I’d leave it alone. Just wanted a bigger dog. Yep, buckskin with a black mask. Why? Because thats what I wanted. I like Spanish chicks, so that’s what I’m married to. I don’t want a dog I don’t like to look at.

19. chili

chili Big Dog

Fantastic post by AGK. I encourage everyone to think out of the box lol. Maybe the rest of y’all should smoke more weed. Or maybe it’s the shroomies lol.

Some food for thought…providing advice and even criticism in a constructive way will be far more productive than the methods used by some posters of this thread. Catch more flies with honey and all that.

20. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

The difference is intelligence and dedication. If you can't be smart enough to realize a pup won't turn your shitty wash outs into the dogs you want or dedicated enough to do your own research without having melt downs, tantrums, and going off a about fag sex you won't be able to achieve what you want with any dog.....

If I were to buy a bulldog for a catch dog I'd probably look at a kennel who specializes in catch dogs... I'd ask then questions, see what routes they take in training, and if they'd let me get a dog.

There's too much "I do this and I do that, I own this and that, you don't agree or do exactly what I want when I want fuck you guys you're the problem" out of these inexperienced nobodies with wild fantasies of changing a breed of dog.... no one on the internet owes you a fucking thing and wanting short cuts in life just shows what sort of pussy your parents raised.

Of a communism is built on the foundation of taking something earned(knowledge) from someone else and redistributing it to someone who hasn't earned it(you) so you don't hate commies.

Revelator and che like this.