1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by D'dizzle, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D'dizzle

D'dizzle Big Dog

Come on Pacers. NJ 22 IND 10 1st Qtr. (Sorry for getting off the subject here)

2. PiTBuLL200416

PiTBuLL200416 Big Dog

Nets is taking it sorry

3. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

Netttttsssssssssssss

I'm so pissed they lost

4. 420puffer

420puffer Big Dog

Hell yea. Nets are tight. but CLippers is my team n i aint no bandwagon. been a fan thru many losing seasons . now denver is goin down n bring up the other LA team

5. LONGHORNS

LONGHORNS Big Dog

Go!!! Spurs Go!!!

6. GO Rockets........lol....hey Im a fan...even when they suck.....[​IMG]

7. 420puffer

420puffer Big Dog

i like the rockets too, yao & tmac make a deadly 1-2 punch but they need to stay healthy

8. I completely agree with you, but also they have a lot of talent on the team besides T-Mac and Yao, that I would like for them to utilize more......but yeah being healthy woud be a great start to have a great season....

9. rusty

rusty Guest

There Is Only One Team That Matters, I Was Tarheel Born, And Tarheel Breed, And When I Die I'll Be Tarheel Dead.....go Tarheels

10. Cnote

Cnote Banned

I hope all of yall know that Detroit is taking the championship back again.

11. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Chat is the place for off-topic discussion please ;)

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.