1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nedovic Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Young SeNsE_VA, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Still waiting.........:cool:

2. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Stop lurking faro and post some fucking facts already :eek:

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Lol someone opened up a can of worms with a whole lot of bullshit

4. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Brother it looked to good from the beginning, but if your happy, I'm happy for you. And I hope all that breeding your going to do works out great. We need some good dogs from someware.

5. 76muscle

76muscle Big Dog

Their peds are very impressive.... Can anyone from the US vouch for this kennel?

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Uhhhhh no!!!

7. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

just look at the dates of when the peds were posted including jeeps. They r fake! Do u guys remember the post about Going light barney by DOGMANGEE? all the peds for the tight going light barney dogs were entered at the same time also. FAKE!!!!

8. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

9. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

now thats some funny shit dna that fucker

10. lilboom

lilboom Banned

Asked my partners in Mexico about this and they say they have heard of them. I dont want to give out names but My last name is Chavez ask people is mex and you will know we've been in dogs for a long time. Since my greatgrandparents. :D

11. lilboom

lilboom Banned

Nevermind my tio just called me n said never heard of them. He was confusing the name. He is gonna ask his buddies n let me know. But he says it looks and sounds weird. So I guess everyone is right Bullshit! :D

12. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

ch u need to kill your yard u dumb

13. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

thats funny u calling me dumb! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LMAO

14. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

i wish this was the 1700's cuz this is too much talking for me only we to get your mind rigth

15. DAMN!The dogs must have six eyes and six legs!Can you say INBRED!BULLSHIT!!!

16. Faro

Faro Banned

owner of kennel say to me to not go on forum's and to not say anything in hes defence,but i want to say only this,ped for mexican boy and girl are made in one day,owner of their parent's dont give a fuck about pedigre's becouse he know what he got,he send dog's to hes Godchild as present and then made pedigre for him to have and to know what blood are they,you all lurking about NEDOVIC KENNEL TEAM,but i dont see why,he is not pedller,he dont advertise hes stock,only thing in my mind is JELOUSY,nothing more just old good JELOUSY!!!!!!!

17. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Faro the fast lane dogman........friend most papered mutts that people keep cur and jump the wall! Skool, keep, then cull........when the rest bring their dogs watch them crumble and pay YOU with nice crisp $$$$$$$$$$$$ ;)

18. Faro

Faro Banned

I am not fast line dog man,i am just TRUE lover of this breed,and do what one old dog man teach me!!

19. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

RESPECT

HH :dogdrink:

20. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

wonder why that could be? hmmmm, not going to take a rocket scientist for that one. hint- it didnt work last time, why would it work this time?
    i.e. yes, the pedigrees are just made up but they dont care
    well, its only in your mind. its certainly not jealousy-it calling BS on the BS'ers...plain and simple

and remember- "the truth shall set you free";)