1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need help please

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JoeFeezy, May 2, 2007.

1. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

I need some content to put on my site. Any info on background before owning this breed. Puppy training, and things of that nature. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

anyone? any help would be appreciated. the more i can earn revenue the more i can pay to help game-dog and pitbull-chat.

3. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

these are all things you should know..even more if your setting up your own site..there are alot of really good books out there..you may try yahoo also.

4. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

Well completely off topic if anyone wants to join, i put a forum on the site. Thanks.

5. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

well i joined your site.so between myself and your other few members i bet we can set something up like a q&a or something so folks can get a good idea of common subjects.

6. Michele

Michele Guest

I'll pull some stuff out of my forum you can use tomorrow and post it in this thread for ya.....