1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

need help

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Chinee, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Chinee

Chinee Pup

Can any one give me any imformation about GR CH STEVE & CO'S LUCKY STRIKE ? I would like to know his ped. Thank you very much.

2. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

3. Chinee

Chinee Pup

hello,NaughtyNorth , thanks a lot for your reply. That's a big help.

4. Chinee

Chinee Pup

any story about him? I come from Asia, I can not fine any imformation about this dog cause my poor Engllish. thank you.

5. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

Sorry I know nothing about this dog.

6. papongski

papongski Pup

hi, i just want to know how to ear crop my pitbull....?

7. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

call all the local vets ask how much experience they have in ear cropping. some stand against it, some are ok with it. they might have pictures of their ear crops.

8. Dameon

Dameon Big Dog

How old is your dog? you HAVE it done between 12 & 14 weeks. Ears are not as simple as you may think. With cutting, stiching, taping and fighting infection you need to know what your doing. The PUPPY needs to be under anastheisa.

9. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I agree. I know that ppl do it at home all the time, but it is still surgery that involves risks. Better let the vet do it than to have the vet try to save his life after an infection or from loosing to much blood.