1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need Helping Fing out some info some Dogs.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by kinggatorpits, Feb 8, 2008.

1. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Hey All I was wondering if one of you nice fellas could look on ped online for me and see if you could find any of the follwing dogs

Tony's Beast

Tony's Diamond

Don's Coy

Don's Lady

Any help is greatly appericated I don't believe these dogs to be of the Am.Staff or Blue variety buit who know's just wanted to see if I could find some info on em their in the ped of a dog I'm looking at.

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=82391 I'm not sure but this might be don's lady

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=57825 This is the only thing close to don's coy

and i can't find anything on either of the tony's dogs, a bunch of dogs come up under the name tony but none with those names

3. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Thanks man if it's either one of them i'll go off their peds i have em throgh 4 gens...I just like to be really through when looking at new dogs...I'm worse with a dog than buyin a car or something.

It is them so now my next question is how are they bred these 2 dogs make up the Topside of the Ped from 4 gen forward and they are Inbred on these dogs these pups i'm looking at.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2008
  4. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Can on of you fellas that's better with peds tell me how a pup off of these to dogs with be bred? I would like to get a pup off of this but I'm not totally sure what the bloodline is.

5. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Frisco/Cowboy/Wildside (Dam) Aligator/Eli/Nigerino (Sire)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2008
  6. ROSE

ROSE Banned

If you don;t know anything about what you have WHY are you breeding?have you noticed the reason for the negative attention that we are getting with the dogs?

7. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

And I have to older dogs from a previous breeding of these 2 dogs.THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE TO ANYONE...I let a couple family member's have one and that's it and Honestly I'm not a breeder or claim to be one my bitch destroyed her chain spot to get at my boy while I wasn't home and I do mean she ripped her collar half in to nothing I can do but prevent it from happening again. no since not to be proud of them THEY ARE MINE. AND I"M NOT A PEDDLER.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2008
  8. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Ummmm.... Im not breeding dogs?

9. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

BG she was talking to me bro.

10. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

That one ped that was posted was of Battle axe I used to own him and iM pretty sure he is dead..

11. masta of game

masta of game Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2008