1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

need info on my dogs dam

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bryant'smissy, Mar 21, 2008.

1. if anyone can find info on peds online about one of these dogs it would be greatly appreciated.Scott's jazabel
    Scott's jezebel
    Eustace's Jazabel
    Eustace's jezebel
    all same dog just dont know if owner registered under first or last name.thanx

2. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Do you know any other information, sire, grandparents?

3. no but i was told she has edelhause lionheart blood. I know hes heavy ruffian. She looks like a lot of his offspring let me know what you think. Also what do you guys think of that line of dogs. I know they are alot of akc dogs in the pedigree but does that mean they are not game i saw a 4xw in lionhearts ped.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2008
  4. the fathers call name is domo or something like that.