1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need info

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Deep south, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

I have a adba registered female APBT she is brindle .
    but her head is small and her snout is a bit too long and very narrow
    could anyone give me so info,as to what you think this,is ,means,could be ....anything you might be able to tell me would be nice thank you

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

the Apbt comes in many differnt looks... some of mine have the bully look, some of them look like hounds. Not sure if this answers your ques.
    ps what bloodline is she?

3. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

50 she was dropped off here by my cousin her who had to get ride of her becouse her house brunt down so i have to get a copy of her papers sent to me

4. pepsi

pepsi Pup

One of the best dogs I ever had was a little grey hound looking bitch. She never let me down and produced her share of good dogs.

5. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

Someone was on here a while ago (I think they were from Texas) and they said people were selling "Alligator Pits" and they were called that becuase they had long snouts. So it is just like 50 said, they come in all shapes and sizes.

(except blues, and over 100 lbs) hahahah jk

6. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

Thank you all for the info ...well so far so good with her she has been great