1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need some help with a ped.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by kinggatorpits, Feb 4, 2008.

1. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Hello All,
    I was wondering if you guys could tell me how this bitch is bred on the bottom side I can't find alot of info on the dogs in the bottom side these are ADBA Ped Numbers any info you can find would be helpful as these are the dogs I need to know about
    Thanks
    Chris

Lone's Exodus Lone's Heavie DDD Lone's California Blue Sky
    00985273 00985275 00985276

Jasmine Stallings Craners Red Rasmus Cramers Black Bitch
    00985274 00985277 00985278

2. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

somebody help a brotha out here please.

3. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

5. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

C'mon woody dont act like that:D

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Ditto on the Yuck with a capital Y....., but yeah I we will behave.

7. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Thanks JC....give's me a better idea about things. That's why I chose to ask about the dogs rather than just tell someone to go buy a pup. The whole ped. is not that bad it's heavy OFRN on the top side and those dogs are in the back on the bottom side.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2008
  8. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Your welcome. Not really my cup of tea, but to each his own. Glad I could help.

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

............OFRN? :confused: with those dogs?

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Come on guys... lets not be putting down others dogs, (Please)!

I asked nicely :D

11. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

people do dumb shit around here....there's a guy down the road that has a real tight bred Chinaman/jeep bitch that he bred to his corderio bred dog and now he trying to sell that bitch because she "doesn't fit what he's breeding for" But I just asked before someone bought a dog that I said looked good and I wasn't able to find anything out about the dogs I asked about. And I wasn't trying to start any shit about dogs.

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

dont get me wrong, i like a pretty AKC dog, and they do have their place, i just dont always understand "show & go"