1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

need some info on a ped y'all might can help

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by elibred, Sep 2, 2011.

1. elibred

elibred Big Dog

here's a the ped of a female a friend of mines has that is getting old and he wants to breed her one last time to keep a replacement for her, she's a good dog and he loves her to death. but i was just wondering about the bottom side of her ped it has alot of stuff i've never heard of or seen some i think may be staff or something im not sure. the only thing i can point out off the bat is the salesman and eightball stuff. he has a 7 gen ped on here and it took me all of about 2hrs to piece this ped together on peds online for him. the top side was easy but the bottom was hard to come by. just wanna see what yall can come up with. thanks in advance

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=379970