1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

needs a good home

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, Oct 6, 2010.

1. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

CHATO ped#344985
    He is a good dog that acts right, heathy good people (no papers but breeder may be willing to give them to the right person)

2. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I'd keep that one. He is bred nice.

4. DeepWoodz

DeepWoodz Banned

yardboy,...here's another garage sale dog...scoop him up, he's right up your ally. lol

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I get my garage sale shit for half the price you been paying and I don't get a sales pitch when I do, just an honest, hope he works out for you. By the way, heard you posted Padlock Kennels on Feds...........lmfao, two 3 month old puppies don't make a kennel. :rolleyes:

PS, if I wanted this dog I'm sure OH would place it with me for free kind of like one of the other bitches on the yard.

6. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Padlock youre a piece of shit. Shut the fuck up and die bitch.

7. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

why you getting rid of him oh..didnt you take care of all the bs he had when you got him?
    still havent made it right..thats sucks bro

8. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Is this Jessus h Christ . Why dont the mods cull this ignorant shit starting thread runining woman hateing tom G dick sucking ass as soon as he rears his ugly jersy shore ass head?

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

:fu:..........+1..........x10...........

10. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I love the stuff down from renegade.

11. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Jersey shore.

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Maybe I should take his little garage sale ass:D might not be a bad idea seems as how my other garage sale shit got outlaw blood in em too.

13. DeepWoodz

DeepWoodz Banned

thats why i said snatch him up...i know what you need bro. lol

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Deep(throat)woodz.............you ain't got a clue what I need, but I do. I'm going in the direction of dogs who didn't get their balls bred off but still make ROM. Quality not quantity. Funny how you talk about garage sale shit when you buy into used car salesman bullshit. LMFAO............when is the first planned breeding at Padlock Kennels. Fucking hysterical. :cool:

15. DeepWoodz

DeepWoodz Banned

don't hate....you'll never be on his, or my level little boi! pdlk knls was founded in july of 2003. adba reged. get over it puta. lol

16. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

why is he leavin the yard pm me if u like???

17. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

dont tell me you was selling dogs of that overgrown ofrn hunk of shit back it 03?

18. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Seriously, that's a well bred hound. I would scoop that up if you have the room. I got a female that would go perfect with him.

19. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

A mastiff mixed paper hung RIP OFRN dog and two peddled puppies don't make a kennel. So there's really nothing to hate on. Adba registered:rolleyes: so is razor's edge dogs. Lmfao.

20. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Space is limited right now and I'm holding out for a few future breedings of some other stuff that is more in the direction I'm wanting to go. If it wasn't an issue I would, he's about at that age to be telling you something too.