1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

needs a good home

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, Oct 6, 2010.

1. evensteven

evensteven Banned

why? I'm not irresponsible, i do know alittle about pits. i have a huge fenced yard and myparents will help out too.

2. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

3. evensteven

evensteven Banned

we want a male dog. she looks kind of shy no?

4. evensteven

evensteven Banned

I'd rather get a pup, but my old man said a young dog is less of a headache.he's open to getting a pup to but i showed him this dog and he said if it's free.so is he still available or what? BTW, is he aggressive towards other animals?my dad asked.

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I bout fell over when I read this. :)

6. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

man this is not the dog for you ...

7. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

LMAO....thanx 4 ansering ohP..

8. evensteven

evensteven Banned

fine no biggy i guess, my dad said he looks scrawny and probably has hook wormsor whip worms thats why he's free.

9. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

hahhahhahahahhaahahhaahhahahah yea hes full of them kid....lmfao

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

And tape worms.......and round worms........and heart worms.........:rolleyes: he's free cause the owner would rather give a dog to a good working home than sell to somebody who doesn't know how to keep this breed.

11. evensteven

evensteven Banned

it's a dog. it's not quantum physics. you feed it, pet it, kick it every now and again, and go on with your day. you people treat others like you got Willy Wonkas golden ticket.what ever dude.

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Did your dad tell you that??? LMFAO:rolleyes:

13. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

lol wonka ticket ur funny kid....what ur looking to kick and pet u mostlikly u wont find round here..

14. evensteven

evensteven Banned

no my dad went out to get some smokes. my little brother said the willy wonka part. lol

15. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

u should read books and learn about the breed b4 u own a dog,,

16. evensteven

evensteven Banned

after really looking at that dog he's not for me. so it's cool.i like a tan dog with a black muzzle. i was looking at the picture section and thatswhat i want.

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Go get a cat and a soccer ball. :cool:

18. evensteven

evensteven Banned

i have a book from dr. carl semencic. the world of fighting dogs. so like i said i know alittleabout pits. i want a tuff dog that can take a good kick when my dad comes home after work, and he downs a 6 pac and a 5th of jd. it's better to have a dog to kick than me or my borther.

19. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

he wants a nigerino dog:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ur on the right track kid...LMAO

20. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

:nopity:......................