1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

needs a good home

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, Oct 6, 2010.

1. evensteven

evensteven Banned

a cat can't take a good kick. i would know. i was really hoping the dog would turn on my dad. thats why i want a pit. i know if he kicks a fighting dog it will fight back.

2. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

think he wants :puppykisses::puppykisses:

3. evensteven

evensteven Banned

not sure what that means mr. but i don't want a dog licking my face all day long.

4. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

This is no fighting dog !

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD6OLpp3kZg&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD6OLpp3kZg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

6. evensteven

evensteven Banned

of course it is. pits are in this book of fighting dogs, it said they are the best pound for pound fighter of any animal. where did you get your information from?

7. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

Ohio, I got u man....Ga on the 16th, I'm there....

8. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

not that damn book you been reading lol

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

On a serious note, you need to do more research and find a breed that was bred to attack humans and not a breed that was bred to fight dogs. You'd be surprised how many APBT will take the abuse from a human. And in that case, I say better you than the dog. :)

10. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

lmao....perfect

11. evensteven

evensteven Banned

again with the smart alec answers. i don't need this crap. you guys can all spread peanut butter all over your nuts and go to town. i hope your dog gets in a fight with a raccoon.

12. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

the raccoon will kill all out dog right kid...

13. evensteven

evensteven Banned

it will kill that skinny mutt he's selling. i seen a raccoon kill my neighbors dog. we all watched it from the front porch about 3 yrs ago. those coons are tuff as nails.

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

"I hope your dog gets in a fight with a raccoon"...........me too:D

15. evensteven

evensteven Banned

my dad wants to know how old you three guys are that are treating my so poorly?yardboy, deadgam33, ohpittbulls... how old are you?

16. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

i wish one of those coons will come round my yard....

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

OH gave me this one.........I'd let her tear into any coon in the woods. And she still a puppy. :)

[​IMG]

18. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

how old are u and ur dad???

19. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! U better hope ya pops dont come home drinkn!! LOL!! . . . .an u on't have a "fightin dog" for ya punk ass protection?? Ayo u don't need a dog ya'll better take up self defense classes lil one! JMO.

take it ease Shorty!! talkin like u are. . . u may as well get used to these type thread. . . .or no responses at all. . .but type as u plz. . .shitz HA LARI US!!!

20. evensteven

evensteven Banned

thats yard sale mutt would cur out faster than you, if you were to dissrespect me in front of my father.