1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New addition/now we will see about texas dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by stratos9, Feb 10, 2012.

1. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

2. Looks good, hope they work out for ya.......

3. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Bout time Stratos, I hope the pup works for you. Them some solid folks you working with to get that pup. Mine works!

4. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

This is the foundation of our line, that I still have in the yard, so maybe we will get lucky and this 75% "OREO" will give a little out, but same line just coming down a different way???

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=380855

5. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

hey strat i knew of a few of the dogs in the third generation...they're definitely honest.... hope he works out for you

6. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Thanks loudboyjr, I knew the "Morgans "Rocky" & Ricky's "Sundance" dogs were pretty good dogs, being they are Littermates. Also the "ch. Ebony" dog was another in that breeding, so there's a few good ones that we know about.!!!

7. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Nice strat...
    Best of luck on the new addition.

8. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

thanks deadgam33, maybe I'll get lucky and he will turn out to be a nice stud, that stuff is not available everywhere you know...JUST A SHOT IN THE DARK??/

9. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Yea man hopefully he does turn out for ya.

10. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Good luck stratos like the way she is bred.

11. StosMan

StosMan Big Dog

Nice Stratos- You have any pics you wanna share?

12. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

I will be taking some pics this coming week of a few, including him.

Thanks all, I guess some of ya'll think the "OREO" dog is honest.

13. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I like the way he is bred some phenomenal dogs behind him,especially sundance is one of my favorites

14. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

From what I here the "Larry" dog also was a pretty good dog also, hope he can carry the torch...lol. Pretty Big Shoes to fill, don't you think !!!

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

I like that second ped u posted A LOT, is that dog still alive?

16. elifan

elifan Big Dog

Yeah i would say,good luck

17. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Sorry, but No.... we just have alot down from him.

Thanks for asking, but this is the line that we run as we speak, alot of Line/In breeding from him. Been pretty good to us. This is why I was kinda wanting this pup, not really an out, but we got some pretty good females that "MAYBE" can get a Bulldog or 2. O and myself figured it was worth a shot, if things work out then I will return the favor to him. He is Good people in my book.!!!

18. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

well that westside whoride dog was damn good and the miss michigan dog... me and the circle was just talking about larry (moreso w.w.) today... im sure you'll do the right things with him

19. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

Stratos really like most of the dogs you post, they are bred really nice. Hope they turn out good for you and I would like to see the pics as well.

20. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Thanks killadev, they don't have big names, but got a big heart. LOL!!!