1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New addition to our yard

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by searkkennels, Jun 13, 2005.

1. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2005
    Bluepit50 likes this.
  2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Lookin very nice!

3. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

nice dog seark

that wildside blood must be pretty good, I have seen alot of people with it,

4. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

Really Nice Doggie Ya Got There

5. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

looking good hope she works well for ya and ya never know may work into the program and bring some good pups to ya best of luck

6. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

very impressive dog with intresting sarona blood on the bottom side. any thoughts on how to breed her?

7. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

her next breeding will be to my kolo dog after this winter. he is triple bred redboy off aaa and mis jocko to make the 3rd. we jus got some pups off her to ch red apache looks real scatterbred on paper but we don't breed for paper. we breed for performance and that was a performance breed if their ever was one. we are keeping them all anyway. any other comments on how i should breed her would be appreciated. only working dogs nowand tight ones. i know the owner of gr ch firecracker so that is a possibillity also with her. i don't know about working in to our breeding program we are set in our ways with the blackman, boyles and redboy, we incorporate those into each other. we mainly got her cause my friend who owned her had to get rid of his dogs cause he was gonna be gone for a few months working. or he would of kept her i promise u that. her mouth and ability is unreal

8. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

oh and gamekid i couldn't tell u. i have never owned one. if their all like her you can't miss. we like our boyles blackman and redboy you can't go wrong. they have it all if you breed them right and incorporate the blood very wisely JMO

9. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

A talented dog like her should make you happy, I hope your breeding goes well with her and keep us posted. I'm a mouth person myself so I can imagine the respect she gives......:)

10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Congrats my friend!! (you lucky bastard :D )

11. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Congrats, Seark; a very nice addition .

12. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

very nice !

13. shes a great lookin dog, congrats