1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new addition to the family!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

It's not about the ped!!!....the ped isn't going to make this dog!!!...so it really doesn't matter about the ped!!!....hopefully one day he can earn the right to be called a "BULLDOG"!!....the only thing he has earned is a place to stay and be fed and a lil love!!

2. LMAO........good 1,I like that

3. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

dude i'm pretty sure Pinscher in in just about every ped on this forum. doesnt say jack....

4. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

hell my buddy's 100# blue mess has Pinscher in his ped

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Lmao!!....here we go!!!

6. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

so whats he down from? whats he got in his first 3 generations?

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Uhhhh Colby!!!

8. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

but he's an eli pup?

9. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Roflmao!!!!!!

10. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

how old are you?

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Oh!!...Colby ain't Eli?....let's u kno how much I kno!!...

12. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Who gives a shit what is in this pups pedigree.....could be nothing but Gr. Ch. dogs, but in this kids hands it ain't gonna matter. With an owner like him that pup sadly enough will never amount to anything. Damn shame........

13. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

i'm not gonna call a dog by what shows up in its ped 80-100 years ago. because it sure as hell aint the same.

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Why does my age matter?....cause I'm laughing at u?....I must be young huh?

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Oh but it will be dead game if anybody asks. Probably in a couple weeks it will prove DG. Lmfao

16. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

lol who's grass did you have to cut to pay for your premium membership, so you could buy a dog..lol

17. lol@ chupacabra blood...great lookin lil pup either way...good luck with him...

18. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Fucking right, yardboy. Better get those break sticks out, and ready.

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

C'mon dude!!...now u judging a book by it's cover!!...u don't kno me or anything about me!!!....so please don't judge me!!!

20. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I can see it now, the crush-old-goat-bones combine. BAWHAHAHaHA!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.