1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new addition to the family!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old goat

old goat CH Dog

yardy get your girl friend to do that . one thing for sure you never meet a real dogman an got a pup . because they would'nt let a kid that gets his girl to help him when he is acting stupid have a pup . crushbone is just happy about his pup and like always you try to act:D like you are something because everyone is getting a pup but you .

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

OG I don't have room for anymore pups right now, I'm fresh out of space. I'm not about to discuss who is behind my dogs, you just keep thinking that. Had to break two of up a few days ago. Did it with my bare hands. You know why??? Cause I'm not pussy who needs deer antlers to separate 16 week pups. You got nerve to talk about girls helping when I noticed three girls on your thread telling you you don't need a fucking break stick for puppies. But hey, maybe they don't and you do. What does that say about you????

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
  3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

aaahhh- chooo......thanks for the cleanexx!!!

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

ok i will leave you alone now so you can play with your jack russel .

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

As a matter of fact I do have one of those too. Most misbehaved dog out of the bunch.

6. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

SMH.. you know what age or bein green have nothing to do with it. i'm young and new to the game. call it green what ever. and I voice my opinion to jsut as yu do Crushbones. ..... why is it i dont' have the same problems you do with people on here? YOu havn't stopped to listen to a damn thing in this whole thread. Thas a fuckin same. you know you can't fill a cup thas already full. you seem like you know everything so why are you hear?

Vic

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i aint really got beef with crunchbones, as i have seen a lot worse on this thread.

i will say this tho, if your a greenhorn and newbie to the dogs, its a shit load better to come clean and let that be known then tryin to school folks when you dont know the corriculem. now ive made some DIPSHIT posts when i was new here (some of yall remember that!), but i never claimed to be something i wasnt and was for the most part modest about the dogs (cocky & arrogant about everything else, but modest about the dogs) and because of that folks didnt have a problem with showin some love and schoolin me on some shit.
    CB, if it was me (but thats just me) i would leave the colby talk & breaksticks and everything else that folks gettin on you about for the birds.......

if thats an eli dog, good shit! if its not, thats still cool cuz its a cute pup.

the reason folks are jumpin your ass, is because your givin them argument & reason. just kick back, if they like then kool, if they hate than great! lol

the problem is your talkin bout colby dogs arent good, eli this.. but its clear youve never tasted the pine........

just swallow the pride, kick back & be schooled.....(theres nothing wrong with that!)

have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
  8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I can tell that ur young!!!......wat has anybody said on here that was good information to take in?!!!....ur comments says everything!!

9. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

First of all lwg ur reading wat u want to read!!...I've never said anything about break sticcs!!!!....never!!!....second, I do not chose to feed a Colby dog!!...that's my decision!!...I'm pretty sure it a bloodline that u don't care to have!!...that's everybody!!...if u don't care how about u get a Colby and a bully dog!!...my whole argument is Colby is not getting it done if the fast lane!!!....some say they are, some say they dont!...I'm not feeding one and will never feed one!!...I kno Colby dogs are in alot of our dogs peds but that shit was so long ago!!...1800's dude!!!....I respect wat colby dogs did for the breed!!...I do!!....they just don't get my blood flowing!!...now if some of u have a problem with that than I'm sorry!!...u can't change my mind about owning a Colby dog!!!....if that's wat u and other ppl want to own, cool!!...just not my cup of tea!!

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Lwg!!...lol...green horn and new to the breed!!...actually that's the best statement of the day!!.....priceless!!

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ok maurice, you win......school us all!! lol :rolleyes:

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I'm not schooling anybody!!!...I'm just telling u about me!!!...the only schooling I did was tell u about me!!....nothingelse!!!

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Here's some "good info to take in"..............learn to use other punctuation marks besides the exclm. mark:rolleyes:

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

See wat I have to deal wit!!!...lol....just got to say something!!!

15. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Man you are fuckin worthless. do me a favor and go drown yourself in the toilet.

Good luck to you in the future Suckbones.. I mean StrokeBones. my bad Crushbones.

I'm done.

Vic

16. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

See how kids talk!!...I'm going to be at the dog show in ga this month!!!....come down and say it to my face Vic!!!

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

I have GOT to see this! Lol

18. popper

popper CH Dog

just the internet folks ..... stop all the yapping

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

U rite popper!!...but I will be at the show!!

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea no shit, especially when you dunno who your callin out.

for all you know dude is trained to kill a man with his bare hands, and and ace shot with the sniper rifle! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.