1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new addition to the family!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I'm shakin out my socks!!

2. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

I would..... Vic is good peoples believe that.

3. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

BHAHAHAHAHA... you really are fuckin up. if i wasn't in Afghanistan right now i would love to come to the GA show and shut you the fuck up. you never know who you talkin to on the internet. it just may be some one REAL.... let me know was up in feb when i'm back in the states if you still want me to "say it to your face (2nd Grage comeback)"

Vic

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

don't trip vic you know how the internet goe's.

5. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

LWG you funny as shit.

I Apreciate it MC

Vic

6. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Yeah bro i know. No worries i'm not really trippin of dude. i'm too far away to get to excited anyway.. but you know me. i have no problem skippin the internet shit and gettin to the real.

Vic

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

My man!!...I wasn't going to go there wit u but checc this!!...I don't give a fucc who u are!!!...do u hear me loud and clear!!!...whenever u bring ur ho ass home I'll be glad to meet any fukkin where!!!....like I said don't talk to me behind no fukkin screen!!!...talk to me when u get bacc from letting ur uncle Sam fuck u!!...oh u real now?!!..u don't no the definition of being real!!!....u think cause ur in the army u real?!!!...u think cause u killed a couple arabs u a killer now?!!!...it a war in my streets everyday, every hour, every minute!!!...whenever u get home and u want to see me I promise u I'll be there!!!...when Feb get here I'll be waitin!!...all u got to do is holla at me!!!...I'm not going anywhere u fukkin clown!!!

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

So much for never callin a member here a name:rolleyes: crushbones gonna be crushedbones in Feb. :D

9. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

safe travels vic. ill be in the 'stan in about a year

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i thought barack was pullin everybody outta there by nov of next year?

11. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

ha wtf kinda pup thread is this?

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

^^^^lol^^^^

13. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Man some of ya'll are taking this internet shit too serious

14. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Uncle Sam is not fuckin me lol . I requested to come over here So that your Bitch ass can play internet thug all day. I was this way be for i joined the Marine Corps so it don't have nothin to do with me bein in the service. and your streets don't mean shit to me. Fuck yo streets. you not the only one from the fuckin streets. thas a whole nother topic.and i'm sure you not goin anywere. your sorry ass will prolly still be inside hidin from your streets when i get back..... i'm not goin to sit here and play keyboard gangster with you no more. you say your real. well we will find the fuck out in Feb. And i wont be comin to "say it in your face".we have done enough talkin already.

Vic

15. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Thnks. hopefuly by the time you get here next year its safer. its a different war from Iraq.

Vic

16. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I've been done!!!....I'm patiently waiting now!!!....

17. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

(thumbs up)

VIC

18. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Crush it ain't no damn war in your streets buddy it is a bunch of stupid ass kids running around with guns trying to be something they are not but anyway good luck with the pup

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

bwaahhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

Vic we gotta meet up when you get back I owe you a beer....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.