1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Bloodline: Any advice?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Mudville_Monsta, Jan 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiTBuLL200416

PiTBuLL200416 Big Dog

Ohhhhhhhhhh My mistake I really didnt read carfully I misunderstood and didnt know he wasnt trying to raise Game Dogs, well I dont know if I could help with that I mean I aint hatin on what you are tyrin to do but I love game dogs.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2006
  2. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

OK let me get in your ears one good time. without getting into specifics and blurting out things that aren't to be mentioned so lightly , i've tried to explain it by simply stating " I HAVE SEEN THE ERRORS OF MY WAYS OF THINKING BACK THEN" i also stated that " MY FOCUS IS NOT ON THE BREEDING SIDE OF THINGS TODAY".

most of the peole i keep in contact with no longer frequwnt this board. the ones that do do it rarely like myself to my knowledge. those that do know what's going on can varify that those long forgotten but reborn posts are no longer among my ways of thinking these days. it's been a long road, but it' has been worth it.

3. bigman02

bigman02 Pup

In all honesty, nothing is "quaranteed" to be SOMETHING no matter if it comes off BJ, Nubs, or Sqzr. As a matter of fact even if it's off of GR CH BlackJack, GR CH Awesome Beast, GR CH Yellow Man, GR CH MayDay, GR CH Barracuda, GR CH Lukane. Every litter has to be checked and culled. Every litter from every breeding, no matter how it's bred, CAN produce a freak. The reason people try to breed the Best to the Best is to increase the odds of a greater % of a litter to turn out to be freaks instead of none, 1, or 2 out of a no name litter. It's all a gamble...we just try to increase the odds in our favor. Simple take the old blood and make it better.

Anthony
    anthonynunnery@yahoo.com

4. youngster

youngster Big Dog

beleave me guys Mudvillle has come along ways from that thinking. he know probably more then some of the people clowin' him. that was in noway a disrespect to those that answered in a respectful manner. i mean people are talking shit and in there own thread asking "how to make my dog not runaway from me"!!!! come on people. it's okay to ask questons but don't clown on people if you your self don't have the slightest idea. i'm not sayin' i know shit becuase i'm still a newbie, but i'm not clowin' someone for a question they had a year ago. and the person (muddy) who had the queston says he doesn't think like that anymore. he probably one of the few and far between people on this board who still know what a game bred dog is(no disrespect to the board owners). so let's kill this old thread. it's almost been to years

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2006
  5. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

A-YO! wassup Youngster thanks for those kind words my brotha. You know as well as I do how hard we been at this trying to learn. that's all we can do, try, try, and try until we get it, and even when we get, it's been revised so we got to learn again.lol. I honestly never thought this thread would be dug up.....and truthfully I was hoping it didn't.LMAO! But overall I'm glad it was, it's given me the time to show how much I have come along in certain ways. I know a few posts don't express almost if not more 2 years of constant fact finding missions.lol. But what it does, is give me a chance to correct what I did say and do wrong. At the same time, it allows those who are thinking of using these methods a first hand view of what not to do. Now with that said I hope this thread dies out just like you said.

Mudville.

6. Marty

Marty Guest

I will close it for ya ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.