1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Book Against Breed Bans

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by CVSI Press, Jun 18, 2005.

1. CVSI Press

CVSI Press Guest

CVSI Press is a small independent publishing house which has published two books and is now working on a third, which is against BSL. (See www.ComputerValidationMistakes.com for one of our books.)

As dog lovers, we are committed to educating the public on why Breed Bans do not work, and how to protect society from aggressive dogs without resorting to enacting legislation that will result in thousands of innocent dogs being abandoned and/or euthanized. Not all Pit Bulls kill. (Very few do.) Not all dogs that kill are Pit Bulls. There IS a better way. More information is available upon request from: CVSIPressCanada@aol.com

For the cover of our new book, we have pictures of various breeds protecting. Currently we have a GSD, a Rott, and a Presa Canario. We need a Pit Bull too, as this is the breed primarily targeted by BSL.

If you have an unpublished picture of a Pit Bull protecting, and would like to be considered for the cover of this book, please contact us at the above email address. We need a hardcopy photo or a high-res digital (3Mb to 5Mb). There will be $100 fee granted for the chosen picture, as well as a signed copy of the book. Deadline to submit the picture is 6/25/05 (next Saturday). Because of the recent Pit Bull ban in Ontario, we are on an accelerated printing schedule.

Feel free to cross-post this or send this to other Pit Bull owners.

Best Regards,

CVSI Press

2. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

What about the fact it is unconstitutional?

3. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Unconstitutional...oh you mean like forcing us to buy insurance, wear seatbelts and helmets, pay property tax every year even though its double taxing for the same thing and you own it...you pay it till you die, making us pay state, and federal , and in some cases local taxes even though thats like triple taxing, also like forcing us to pay sells tax which was started in 1961 as a 3 year temporary fix to help schools which was what the Lottery was designed for...all unconstitutional lies...schools got like a 4 Commodore computers each and some pencils out of the deal...not to mention how we cannot speak in some cases like we wish... in material we write or things we say we are always in fear of being arrested, I thought we could say and do what we wanted and without a grand Jury indictment for a search order you needed probable cause to enter ones property and make a search and seizure...Hmmm guess not its not the first thing unconstitutional around here so I doubt enough people notice it like me and you...and people here...but your right it is unconstitutional....I just think we need to over throw the Govt that'll help...but good luck with that without violence which is wrong, we need money to buy the Govt like the families in it did...or we can just make an island 12 miles off the coast out of man mand materials...lets all buy a big plastic pontoon and some rope and meet in the Pacific...whatevers cheaper...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2005
  4. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

sounds good....only people allowed are Pit Bull owners,all others are BANNED.What are we going to name this island?

5. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

I agree it is difficult but the fight is still ongoing and I am still in the fray. The cost of which I will not get into but it is mainly from only one family and the ACF. But if we win and the BSL's fall then it will have been worth it and we can write a book ourselves.