1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New bully lover!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bremner53, May 31, 2006.

1. Bremner53

Bremner53 Pup

Hello, I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Meagan, and I have an 7 month old American Bulldog, and another pup on the way from Germany. I know this is a pit forum, but there is alot of info on here, so I thought I would join. I look forward to chating with you all, and learning alot. :)

Here are some pics of my girl Lucy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Welcome! I believe you & I know each other from "another place". ;) Anyways, this site is open to everyone & I'm sure you will find more than enough information to appease your curiosity on the APBT! So grab some food & some drink & stay awhile! :)

3. cary-dude

cary-dude Big Dog

hi Meagan, pretty dog. Is the coloring in his eye's from the camera flash or does your dog have cateracts? just curious.

4. Bremner53

Bremner53 Pup

Thanks for the welcome, Miakoda, I definately met you before, lol.;)

Cary-dude. That is just from the flash, her eyes are fine :)

5. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

Welcome, she is one of the prettiest american bulldogs I have seen. She has very nice structure for that breed. Good luck with her.

6. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

I hope you have fun on here, its a great place to learn. And Lucy looks great, she has a beautiful brindle pattern.

7. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Beatiful dogs you got there..... Welcome.

8. 420puffer

420puffer Big Dog

beautiful dog

9. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome, good looking dog. Dont worry its an American Bulldog, its closer to a APBT than some of these bluffs on the site. LOL! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

10. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

What a gorgous girl you have! :D Welcome to the forum. ;)

11. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Gorgeous dog. & 14rock is right- your dog is closer to an APBT than some others on here ;)

12. Bremner53

Bremner53 Pup

Thanks Everyone!!!!:D

13. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

That is a beautiful girl you have there! Welcome and enjoy! :D

14. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

What a pretty girl, Lucy is. Welcome to you both.

15. J Henry

J Henry Big Dog

Welcome to the forum.