1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Whiskey Bay, May 5, 2005.

1. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

OK guys.Reading and replying to some of these posts today got my nerves all outta wack.So I'm gonna get ya'll worked up.See how many want to start on me about the new dog on my side of the yard.Despite the size he looks ,he weighs in right at 54 pounds.Here's his pics.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2005
  2. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

Nice dog, he does look more than 54 though!:p

3. Gamest

Gamest Pup

Man nice dog and that 3rd pic is awesome WOW

4. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Very nice looking dog you have there wish alot of luck with him.I have to agree he does look bigger then 54lbs. How old is he?

5. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

I weighed my blue male yesterday and he was 55lbs. Her blue male is no more than 54lbs for sure, after dealing and seeing alot of different weights i'm a very good judge of a dog's weight. I'm dead on with the weight of dogs that I see when I go out all the time. Let me repeat one more time, I know that her dog is no more than 54lbs, it's pretty obvious to me. It's a good looking dog and is not big at all in my opinion. For a male that's a nice size as long as it's proportioned and cut like that. He looks like he's around 2 years old.

Attached Files:

6. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

The dog looks great are you planing on showing him just wanted to know

7. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

whiskey bay that is a great looking boy ya got there

8. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Big Dog

Looks like alot of the RE dogs around here, and damn whiskey...you would look pretty cute after a shower and a change into some nice clothes. :p

9. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Hansome guy. People always guess Tank weighs alot more than he actually does....

10. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

He is 54 pounds,but he does have a lil more time to grow.I will be starting him on the cart soon.Just getting him into shape first.I think he is too old to try confirmation.I hadn't taken him out to the property to feed with me yet,so I don't know about the hogs.But so far he's wanting to catch everything.

Blitz,I just don't usually worry about makeup and sexy clothes when I'm working the dogs!Lol!Now hitting the shows are a different story.We had just come back from a mile run on the beach,and that was after Blue's 2 miles with me.Kinda tired and pooped at the time.

11. lil'lucybear

lil'lucybear Big Dog

he is awesome, and the black and white dog looks like my lillucy, i love dog that look like lucy, i am such a retard about my dog

12. Kay

Kay Big Dog

You don't?!?!?! They work much harder for you if you wear a micro mini skirt, a low cut blouse, 6 inch spiked heels and a dab of perfume. Also apply several coats of make-up, especially mascara. It makes the dogs feel that after all these years, you still care.

Really. heeeheeeheee ;)

13. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

Damn, that was some ignorant sh%! I guess that's the net for you "talk reckless behind a screen"

14. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

shit, no need to explain yourself sweetheart. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a lady who likes to roll with the dogs and get a lil dirty from time-to-time.

15. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Ok Kay.I'll try the mini skirt and a bikini top.But I draw the line at running on the beach in heels!!!Lol!!!:p

16. D.R KING

I never heard of females doing that anyway...lol be kinda hard to run in sand don't you think?

17. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

That was cute, Kay..
    Everyone must have missed the big 'Welcome Back' just especially for Blitz.. :p
    Now let's all adjust out filter settings - to be sure and not miss his infinite knowledge! :D

Whiskey - pretty boy, and I'm sure it would be hard as hell to run on the beach in high heels. LOL, good call! ;)

18. D.R KING

If you say so...lol j/k, his eng staffy is the cutest little dog, makes me want one but then again, I ahve 2 dogs, and a little brother, enough is enough

19. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Nice looking boy you've got!

20. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Big Dog

Actually it was a compliment, you contentious fool. whiskey understood that I was just teasing her. thablacksheep you need to spend less time getting exasperated over things that are not even said to you and mind your own. Belligerence is not cool.