1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Mayday pup scared to play with bigger older pup.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by aka, Jan 10, 2010.

1. trey01

trey01 Big Dog

your pup is being a pup...not only that but YOU JUST GOT HIM...let him come out of his shell

2. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

Not used to the enviroment let it settle in a few days,sure it will come around,good luck:d

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

this question is out of a noob lol people like this that ask dumb questions like this should not own bulldoggs it a freakin puppy what do expect oh and it also common sense.

4. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

you sound like a noob too lmao people these days 5 months is a puppy some turn early some dont and it can take a year or so people these days are not patient maybe you were lucky enough to get an early starter im superise they are not sayin yeah we took them out back at 5 months to hog hunt and to see what they are all about and we determined they are curs

5. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

and your the self proclaimed expert glad to have you on the site

6. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

also expert if you read my other post you would know what i was getting at

7. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

people get senstive around here ;)

8. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

yea i guess if others go around saying they dont know shit

9. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

None of us knew these dogs from jump street. Add that to media hype and backyard breeder misinformation it is no wonder questions like this are asked. That said to the original poster read this and as many old threads as you can before you ask questions. There is a wealth of info here already just do your homework. I wish I had this tool starting out.

10. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

You say youve seen game dog i highly dought youd know a game dog if it jumpd up and licked your face. I wont repeat whats been said here but read more. Hope this hasnt put you of asking questions because i bet there sure is alot you need to learn.

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

ur post is so true mag!!...but he does sound kinda crazy asking about a pup and being that hes already has gamedogs...jmo

12. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

I just want to know is this really a serious post.... HE IS A PUP LET HIM BE A PUP as others have said....don't push him. Or send him to me:D

13. venom

venom Top Dog

if he becomes a curr it's probably cuz u didn't help his confidence enough.

14. simms

simms CH Dog

So for those that sell and place within the public. Look at who you are placeing these animals with!!!

15. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Why don't you guys quit busting peoples chops for asking questions. I would rather someone ask a question then just do something super stupid cause they didn't know any better. Be nice and educate the public. This is why the public image of the Pit Bull won't get any better. Cause you guys won't educate anyone. Pit Bulls in responsible homes will change the opinion of the public.

16. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Well said Simms!

17. venom

venom Top Dog

so people bust his balls, he still got the answer to his question lol

telling a pitbull owner about his own dog is not educating the public about the breed.

18. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

very well said i agree 100%

19. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

come on now look at the question its common sense people that ask these kind of question dont need to own this type of breed of dog plus like everyone has said before this breed is not for everyone

20. rajennn

rajennn Big Dog

best if you give me this pup. hes definately a cur

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010