1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Newman picture and Video

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Michael., Feb 21, 2018.

1. Michael.

Michael. Big Dog

Just threw together some clips of Newman swimming catching and the Frisbee into the water, missing it, etc. He does an entire flip in one of the clips! Such a fun dog. Turned 2 in September. Around 45lb last time he was weighed. Be sure to watch in HD. For some reason I have to manually switch to it by clicking the gear icon that's across the bottom right of the video -select quality/1080p. It is a lot more clear when watched in the format it was recorded!
    [​IMG]

Red 73, Carolinacur, david63 and 2 others like this.
  2. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

Must get Frisbee. Little Trooper how long he can keep that up for

3. Michael.

Michael. Big Dog

Usually I throw it non stop for about an hour or longer. He does go too hard sometimes and I have to end it because I have seen him piss a little blood after slamming into those waves 20 times land he is pretty much doing 25-50 yard sprints on sand and jumping at the end, then running it back for an hour straight. I try to stop and just sit to take a break but he circles me like a vulture trying to see where I put the frisbee lol.
    Not sure why the picture did not stay, but here it is
    [​IMG]

Red 73, pitbulld0gs and AGK like this.
  4. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

Bad ass. Yeah the dog wont quit you got to watch him they dont understand too much. My guy is 14 he does it like that 2 times and i just make him walk it out. I miss those days

Michael. likes this.
  5. Fine looking dog, nice to see him have fun like that.