1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new pedigree research center

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BIGTEXAS, Sep 21, 2010.

?

do we need a new researcg center

1. yes a new site is over due

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
  2. no i dont think we need a new site

13 vote(s)
    56.5%
  1. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

how many think we need a new and improved pedigree research center ??

and what would you expect from a new site?

2. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Hell no, no nmore public shit. If u don't know, u shouldn't know.

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

good luck. its a lot of work entering the number of records peds online has. i'm all for a new site though. or even if peds got rid of their forum i could care less.

there are a few free ped resource centers that really just need more dogs. they also need to change the layout because that shit where they put the dogs picture in the 5gen is stupid and makes it all too busy.

4. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

this site is whats public..and all most people do is give and answer bait questions ..
    i think a new research center is long over due..the other one is way out dated..im not talking about chatting im talking about pedigree research..

5. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

IMO the pedigree research section on the currently available web site works well and gets the job done. I can not see a need to create a new one. :)

6. WNK

WNK Big Dog

I can tell you 8 registries minimum, I don't think that there is the need for more :eek:

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

There is no need to create a new online site just for research, because most likely it will give you the same generalized breakdown of the ped as online pedigrees does. Its going to have the same dogs as online pedigrees, as well as the same people incrimnating themselves (if there is a forum for it), so how will it be different?
    If someone is serious about pedigree research they need to buy a pedigree program (CompuPed) that will give inbreeding co-efficient's. Anything less and you are still guessing.

8. SDJ2010

SDJ2010 Big Dog

we will have a Pedigree Database up soon!!!! In the meantime check out Log in

9. HULK

HULK Pup

how soon????

10. SDJ2010

SDJ2010 Big Dog

very soon!!!

11. Where's the "Who doesn't give a fuck" option at? LOLOLOL

I couldn't vote

12. SDJ2010

SDJ2010 Big Dog

Maaaaan there is no such option :D

13. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

lol

i was gonna put a who gives two shits option too...man i should have..:)

14. LOL thought you might like that one!! :p

15. popper

popper CH Dog

this is a good option