1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New pics of the pups

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by kinggatorpits, Mar 8, 2008.

1. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Here are some new pics of the pups at 12 weeks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dr Lecter is in, We have no idea how or where he got the tape and how it got like that.

[​IMG]

this little ferret is always stealing stuff key pen just whatever and she stole the lamp shade off the lamp i had apart.

2. jryan55

jryan55 Pup

real nice pups

3. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

thanks man.

4. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

They look nice you got a ped on them

5. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

<html><head><title>Pedigree: Puppies</title></head>
    <body bgcolor="white" text="black">
    <!-- This document was automatically generated at www.sitstay.com/pedi/ -->
    <!-- Created with Pedigree Generator 2.2 -->
    <font size="5"><b>Pedigree for Puppies</b></font><br>
    <font size="4"><b></b></font><p>
    <font size="3"></font><p>
    <table border=1 cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0">
    <tr>
    <td width="25%" rowspan="8"><font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br>Jagermeister</font></td>
    <td width="25%" rowspan="4"><font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br>Don's Coyote Skull <br>
    (Mathis Battle Axe)1xw</font></td>
    <td width="25%" rowspan="2"><font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br> BATE'S PORK E. GATOR</font></td>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br> BATE'S BULL E. GATOR</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br> BATE'S LITTLE ELLIE</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%" rowspan="2"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br> NAKAMURA'S SCAR FACE</font></td>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br> CATES' CUJO</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br> BRUCE'S HATTIE</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%" rowspan="4"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br>Don's Lady in Red</font></td>
    <td width="25%" rowspan="2"><font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br>GLAND'S & DON'S <br>
    CHYNAMAN<br>
    (RACHAL'S UNDERTAKER) </font></td>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br> RACHAL'S AND GARNER'S RUFF RIDER</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br> RACHAL'S AND GARNER'S CORA</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%" rowspan="2"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br> DON'S PAYBACK</font></td>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br> DW'S WOODROW</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br> DW'S DAISY MAE</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%" rowspan="8"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br>Duchess</font></td>
    <td width="25%" rowspan="4"><font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br>Don's Coyote Skull <br>
    (Mathis Battle Axe)1xw</font></td>
    <td width="25%" rowspan="2"><font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br> BATE'S PORK E. GATOR</font></td>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br>BATE'S BULL E. GATOR</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br>BATE'S LITTLE ELLIE</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%" rowspan="2"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br>NAKAMURA'S SCAR FACE</font></td>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br>CATES' CUJO</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br> BRUCE'S HATTIE</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%" rowspan="4"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br>Don's Lady in Red</font></td>
    <td width="25%" rowspan="2"><font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br>GLAND'S & DON'S <br>
    CHYNAMAN<br>
    (RACHAL'S UNDERTAKER) </font></td>
    <td width="25%"> <font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br>RACHAL'S AND GARNER'S RUFF RIDER</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br> RACHAL'S AND GARNER'S CORA</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%" rowspan="2"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br>DON'S PAYBACK</font></td>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Sire</i><br> DW'S WOODROW</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="25%"><font size="3"><i>Dam</i><br> DW'S DAISY MAE</font></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    <p>
    <table width="100%"><tr><td>
    <font size="3" color="gray">

6. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

Nice pups. I am not good with the peds yet......so whats their bloodline?

7. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

I was told when I bought em the top side was Gator/Nigerino and the Bottom was Frisco/B-Line Cowboy. I see the Gator/Nigerino/Frisco stuff in the ped every where from 1st gen to 6th Gen on the ped. The Cowboy stuff I'm not sure which dog's it come out of probably a small %. Doesn't really matter though I don't sell dogs...And honestly I didn't even send in for paperwork on these pups..I let my mom have one and my cousin as well the rest I'm keeping.